News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

Lemoore vs Hanford

Started by DFENCEWNSCHMPS, November 01, 2015, 11:07:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DFENCEWNSCHMPS

DFENCEWNSCHMPS

xfl4me

ThetruthBeTold

Quote from: DFENCEWNSCHMPS on November 01, 2015, 11:41:17 AM
I'll take Lemoore in this one 35-17

I cant see Lemoore losing this game.  Both teams can score points but I think Hanford defense is a little suspect. 

hardhitter23

I am going with Hanford they will put on a show

ThetruthBeTold

Quote from: hardhitter23 on November 02, 2015, 12:07:25 PM

Is Hanford QB out this game? What about there star WR?

Bronco

RoadDawg

Lemoore matches up with Hanford's speed, and the Tigers are much bigger in the trenches.  Lemoore should win this game (especially with Hughes still out for Pups) but it's being played in Hanford and anything can happen in a rivalry. 
"The older I get... The better I was!"

DFENCEWNSCHMPS

Quote from: ThetruthBeTold on November 02, 2015, 12:32:18 PM
Quote from: hardhitter23 on November 02, 2015, 12:07:25 PM

Is Hanford QB out this game? What about there star WR?

I heard that Johnson for the Bullpups is out, Hughes is out, McDaniel is banged up. Lemoore is much better up front on offense and defense and is peaking at the right time.

ThetruthBeTold

Quote from: DFENCEWNSCHMPS on November 02, 2015, 05:45:36 PM
I heard that Johnson for the Bullpups is out, Hughes is out, McDaniel is banged up. Lemoore is much better up front on offense and defense and is peaking at the right time.

In that case Lemoore wins BIG!!

DFENCEWNSCHMPS

Quote from: ThetruthBeTold on November 02, 2015, 05:53:50 PM

In that case Lemoore wins BIG!!

Agreed! I know you cant always look at common opponents in high school but if you look at it here..

Hanford beat Redwood 28-26, had 5 turnovers scraped out a win, Lemoore beat Redwood 41-6
Hanford beat Golden West 28-21, on a stop late at the end of the game, Lemoore beat GW 49-13
Hanford beat Whitney 35-21, Lemoore Beat Whitney 49-0
Hanford beat HW 55-27, Lemoore beat HW 42-0

Just interesting to see how each played against league opponents.

I think Lemoore shuts them down, if Johnson is in he has the opportunity to make some plays, but Lemoore's defense is nasty, especially with their D Line and all returning starters in the secondary. They match up with speed and I think their special teams is one of the best in D2 if not the valley. Their punt returner already has 4 touchdowns and I heard he has more but a few were called back for penalties.   

Klin97

I'll be at this game tonight. I'd rather goto Clovis/CW but can't make the drive tonight. Oh well.

Darth Backer

Get yourself some WYL football Klin97, you won't be disappointed!

Jazz

I'm going with Lemoore.  There are too many uncertainties with Hanford QB/WR if they will play or not.  Could be just something to keep Lemoore wondering, but I think Lemoore is just a better team.

Jazz