News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

10 game schedules broken this year

Started by BakoPhats, June 04, 2016, 10:18:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BakoPhats

It has finally happened, a few california high schools have more than 10 games on their 2016-16 schedule including the Liberty patriots who have 11. The mold has been broken. Sad thing is is to compeat with national and CIF rankings you will need to keep pace and have at least 11 games on your regular season schedule now.
Sit down and learn from the Master.

footballforever

The 11 game schedules are an anomaly and require special permission from the section office with a legitimate justification. "Because we want to," doesn't cut it.
Col 3:23

TeddyKGB

phathead are you counting the scrimmage as # 11?

taysdad

Quote from: TeddyKGB on June 06, 2016, 09:24:02 AM
phathead are you counting the scrimmage as # 11?

my first thought, and i think he is. they "play" el diamante on august 19th at 5pm...classic scrimmage time. they have an open week september 30th, week before league...which they've had for as long as i can remember in years past. very cool to see that thye're bringing back the clovis west week 0 game.

TeddyKGB

like most things that phathead says; I believe this is wrong, and he has grossly misunderstood the schedule on Maxpreps (as usual he is misinformed and delusional).

Forceuser

He did the same thing last year....nothing new....just his way, of getting attention.
"All life demands struggle. Those who have everything given to them become lazy, selfish, and insensitive to the real values of life. The very striving and hard work that we so constantly try to avoid is the major building block in the person we are today."
― Pope Paul VI

bakophlatuence

BRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP

no time to google facts when your to busy smellin your own farts

http://www.vusd.org/files/32271/Fall%202016%20Football%20Schedule.pdf

BRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP

bakophlatuence