News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

Thursday Game Central @ Buchanan

Started by 4RIA4RL, September 25, 2019, 04:47:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D-Rod

Its really convenient for it to be on a thursday as it allows you to still go to your respective game on friday.

CWClassof2007

Quote from: hardhitter23 on September 27, 2019, 08:50:51 AM
I don't know if anyone knew this but anytime Central plays a CUSD school at their home it will then be a Thursday night. When I coached at Central and Bullard  :D This is the norm why bat an eye about it now lol
Exactly what I already said.

IceL

People always ask me "Did you like Thursday night games?" I always responded by saying "No I didn't like it but in respects it is, what it is these schedules are set in advance plus it's all out of the Head Coaches hands and in the hands of the Athletic Department and Admin." Heck the new team for Last Chance U, Laney College plays their home games on Friday Night.
Herba-life, Workout, All Day, Fresno, You know, who are we, 24 Fit, Who am I, I am a Champion!, How do you feel, Great, What time is it, Shake time. #HERBALIFE #24FIT #FRESNO

IceL

Herba-life, Workout, All Day, Fresno, You know, who are we, 24 Fit, Who am I, I am a Champion!, How do you feel, Great, What time is it, Shake time. #HERBALIFE #24FIT #FRESNO