News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

Freshmen Scores 9/17

Started by IceL, September 17, 2009, 07:55:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IceL

Central: 19
Edison: 14

Central stopped Edison on the 1-yard line on the final drive of the game.

Scoring Summary.
CHS: Greg Baldwin, 9 yard run, XP good (Central: 7-0) 1st
EHS: Preston Scott, 4 yard pass from Khari McGee, 2 pts no good (Central: 7-6) 2nd
CHS: Raysean Jones, 4 yard rin, XP Failed (Central: 13-6) 2nd
CHS: Jea Silva, 4 yard run, 2 pts no good (Central: 19-6) 2nd
EHS: Deondre Howard, 60 yard fumble return, 2 pts good (Central: 19-14)

Score by Quarter
Edison (1st: 0) (2nd: 14) (3rd: 0) (4th: 0) Total: 14
Central (1st: 7) (2nd: 12) (3rd: 0 (4th: 0) Total: 19
Herba-life, Workout, All Day, Fresno, You know, who are we, 24 Fit, Who am I, I am a Champion!, How do you feel, Great, What time is it, Shake time. #HERBALIFE #24FIT #FRESNO

IceL

Herba-life, Workout, All Day, Fresno, You know, who are we, 24 Fit, Who am I, I am a Champion!, How do you feel, Great, What time is it, Shake time. #HERBALIFE #24FIT #FRESNO

chipwrekk

BAKO LEGACY

Freshman score

Stockdale 13
Bakersfield 6.

gimmebball

Quote from: IceL on September 17, 2009, 07:55:35 PM
Central: 19
Edison: 14

Central stopped Edison on the 1-yard line on the final drive of the game.

Scoring Summary.
CHS: Greg Baldwin, 9 yard run, XP good (Central: 7-0) 1st
EHS: Preston Scott, 4 yard pass from Khari McGee, 2 pts no good (Central: 7-6) 2nd
CHS: Raysean Jones, 4 yard rin, XP Failed (Central: 13-6) 2nd
CHS: Jea Silva, 4 yard run, 2 pts no good (Central: 19-6) 2nd
EHS: Deondre Howard, 60 yard fumble return, 2 pts good (Central: 19-14)
Score by Quarter
Edison (1st: 0) (2nd: 14) (3rd: 0) (4th: 0) Total: 14
Central (1st: 7) (2nd: 12) (3rd: 0 (4th: 0) Total: 19

Excellent job Central!  And nice recap Ice.  The Howard kid can flat-out run, and has some very good hops too.  

shmeky

Quote from: chipwrekk on September 17, 2009, 08:26:33 PM
Buchanan 15

Redwood 6

Frosh
It was a hard fought defensive game on both sides. Redwoods only score came on a blocked punt for a touchdown.   Buchanan's offense sputtered quite a bit this game, passing game was not executed well.  Maybe a bit rusty coming off of a bye week.

CYF

Clovis High 28
Bullard 6

Freshman 3-0   Great Job!!!  :u: :u: :u:

gimmebball

Congrats Clovis.  Central is 3-0 also - sounds they maybe the game between them will be pretty good.   :u:

football101234

Quote from: CYF on September 17, 2009, 08:47:48 PM
Clovis High 28
Bullard 6

Freshman 3-0   Great Job!!!  :u: :u: :u:
Clovis North 43
Fresno High School 8

Taft_Alum77

Does anyone know the score of the Taft freshman game against Exeter last night?
On this day of football, We look upon ourselves, Think of those whom we love,
And know that which we play for. God, grant us victory, As we come to battle... We fight to win.

captainjrl

ft2007

RoadDawg

Hanford Bullpups beat Dinuba 25-0.   The Frosh Pups are 3-0!   :u:
"The older I get... The better I was!"

BignsDad

LIGHT'M UP!

illinjoe

Quote from: gimmebball on September 17, 2009, 08:34:17 PM
Excellent job Central!  And nice recap Ice.  The Howard kid can flat-out run, and has some very good hops too.  

He sure could run. The Central team is very good, but they make way too many mistakes. They pounded Edison up and down the field all night but couldnt put the game away because of mistakes. Their line is spectacular and will keep them in any game. 19-6 in the second quarter with the ball inside of Edisons 50 only to fumble and have Howard scoop and score with about 1:30 left in the half.

chipwrekk

Quote from: shmeky on September 17, 2009, 08:35:14 PM
It was a hard fought defensive game on both sides. Redwoods only score came on a blocked punt for a touchdown.   Buchanan's offense sputtered quite a bit this game, passing game was not executed well.  Maybe a bit rusty coming off of a bye week.

Ya both teams played great.  Buchanan's D-line  kept the Rangers running game to a minimum.  Our Starting QB was out sick.  Too bad our back up hasn't tacken a snap this year, it really showed in the non-exsisting passing game.  Really great defense all around.

G-wax482

Quote from: Taft_Alum77 on September 18, 2009, 07:18:33 AM
Does anyone know the score of the Taft freshman game against Exeter last night?
Taft 35, Exeter 7
"To be the man....whooooooooo....you have to beat the man"

shmeky

Quote from: chipwrekk on September 18, 2009, 02:59:28 PM

Ya both teams played great.  Buchanan's D-line  kept the Rangers running game to a minimum.  Our Starting QB was out sick.  Too bad our back up hasn't tacken a snap this year, it really showed in the non-exsisting passing game.  Really great defense all around.
I thought the defense on both sides of this game was pretty darn good.  After watching the game again on film, Redwoods D-line owned the middle.  Buchanan's defense did a good job keeping #25 contained, that kid can run.  I was really impressed with the physical game both teams played.  How bout that referee taking out the punter on the blocked punt.

CWClassof2007

Quote from: BignsDad on September 18, 2009, 11:27:39 AM
Liberty 35

Centenial 7
Sounds like Libertys jv is pretty good shutout CW and now that win.

BignsDad

That is the fosh score! JV lost 27-26!
LIGHT'M UP!

BignsDad

LIGHT'M UP!