News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

Taft running up scores for stats on RFK (Delano) and Bakersfield Christian!! sad

Started by Bulldogs, May 09, 2014, 09:39:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulldogs

It's called Respect for the game. Not sure your coaching experience, however that's when you do not steal bases, advance on passed balls, and you give a sign for runners to step off early... Or you can go your route and increase your pitchers stats, players batting average. I just hope you stick around a couple years, your reign of the section will be over, even more so your reign of of the league will be over. Don't bounce on us now. Keep your front row seat :)

Division IV Junkie

Quote from: Bulldogs on May 09, 2014, 09:39:01 AM
It's called Respect for the game. Not sure your coaching experience, however that's when you do not steal bases, advance on passed balls, and you give a sign for runners to step off early... Or you can go your route and increase your pitchers stats, players batting average. I just hope you stick around a couple years, your reign of the section will be over, even more so your reign of of the league will be over. Don't bounce on us now. Keep your front row seat :)

Hard to not run up the score if your team can't play defense. 
I have a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell!

Division IV Junkie

I have a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell!