News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

2020 Central Section Head Coaching Vacancies

Started by Coach Gutierrez, December 09, 2019, 11:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallGuy

Quote from: Darth Backer on February 05, 2020, 10:05:21 AM
Huh? What world are you living in?

Same one as you, I think. I'm saying within districts, the salary is the same for each teacher, and it's posted online on the salary scale. Some districts pay more, etc.

Cougar

Jazz

Coaching stipends within the district have to be the same.  The teachers union would go crazy if it wasn't.  Districts can create different titles, and attach stipends to them.  For example a head football coach makes X amount, but if you call him the director of football you could justify they make more.  Name him director of Elem. football, and add another stipend etc.....

bear07

Stipends are the same for coaches within Fresno Unified. How your hired and who pays your salary within the District makes up the bulk of your money. I don't believe Coach Hall has a teaching credential and therefore he will have to be hired as something else. Best guess the District will create a position for him and pay him out of district funds. That also takes him off the teacher pay scale. They can then pay him what they want to. Drawback is that since he's not a teacher his removal from the job is easier. Good luck to him. Edison is a mess and will be for the foreseeable future. Lot of attitudes to change to be successful.

Coach Gutierrez

*Edison (D1)
Paso Robles (D2) - Matt Carroll
Hanford (D2)
Delano (D4)
*North (D4) - Rich Bolin
Kerman (D4)
Hanford West (D5) - Waiting on the okay
Yosemite (D5)
Fowler (D5)
Lindsay (D6)
Minarets (D6)
Laton (8man)
Fresno Christian (8man)

*Finished with interim

Is CH really at Edison? what about Delano, it's been open for a while. Hanford, CS? any front runners for Fowler or Lindsay?

thevoiceofreason

Quote from: Coach Gutierrez on February 08, 2020, 08:50:57 PM
*Edison (D1)
Hanford (D2)
Delano (D4)
*North (D4) - Rich Bolin
Kerman (D4)
Hanford West (D5) - Waiting on the okay
Yosemite (D5)
Fowler (D5)
Lindsay (D6)
Minarets (D6)
Laton (8man)
Fresno Christian (8man)

*Finished with interim

Is CH really at Edison? what about Delano, it's been open for a while. Hanford, CS? any front runners for Fowler or Lindsay?

It will be Ernie Rodriguez at Hanford West and Cannon Sanchez at Hanford High. Just needs to be board approved Tuesday Night

DasBoot11

They are going to announce Cory Hall this week as Head Coach

DTFan

Darth Backer

Quote from: DTFan on February 10, 2020, 02:29:03 PM
Wasn't Cannon Sanchez the QB for Hanford?

Yes, Tiger fans wouldn't forget that name...   :D

Darth Backer

Quote from: the football guy on February 11, 2020, 08:21:29 AM
I spoke to C Hall for over a Hr last week. He would really appreciate it, if you would stop jumping the Gun and wait until it has become official. Your gonna be a part of the reason why this may fall through..

DASBOOT11  is either on of the 3 asst. coaches on campus. I know two of the asst coaches preps name.
I hope your not a Edison football coach on here talking...

It's gonna fall through because a few people of this site have guessed that the will become coach? That's ridiculous. Please explain... I'd love to hear this one.

If anything, you have typed more total words about it than anyone else on this site, maybe you should "stop jumping the gun".

Country Club Coach

He's not a credentialed teacher.  It should fall through if the supposed price demands he has are accurate, 90-100K in tax payer money shouldn't go to a walk on coach that doesn't even teach.

TeddyKGB

football guy, is the thinking that talking on a message board may cause a hiring to fall through because of some kind of cosmic jinxing or because of the opinions expressed on said message board. Oh, as far as I am concerned there is no correct answer just curious to hear why you think that,  if a school doesn't hire a coached based on what is expressed on a message board they are fools anyway.

Spazzilla

Quote from: TeddyKGB on February 11, 2020, 10:35:01 AM
football guy, is the thinking that talking on a message board may cause a hiring to fall through because of some kind of cosmic jinxing or because of the opinions expressed on said message board. Oh, as far as I am concerned there is no correct answer just curious to hear why you think that,  if a school doesn't hire a coached based on what is expressed on a message board they are fools anyway.

As the curator of this facility, I hereby, and henceforth recommend that The Edison Tigers hire who they best see fit to lead their football team, regardless of what any of these scoundrels here, aside from me, have to say.
"This is the precept by which I have lived: Prepare for the worst; expect the best; and take what comes."
  - Hannah Arendt

TeddyKGB

I suspected that preps member and especially izne and Theanthill had pullin the Fresno-Clovis area but I didn't think that the reach went as far as to putting the kibosh on a hiring of a coach outside the CSUD

DonnieBaker1962

The Whistleblower must be named!!

I'm curious who is upset... The ET admin or Hall himself. What is the problem? Is it like a gender reveal party? If someone leaks the gender cancel the party. Stupidity...

Does anyone have the guts to go into their bathroom, turn out the lights and say Cory Hall three times???

RoadDawg

Quote from: Darth Backer on February 11, 2020, 07:34:14 AM
Yes, Tiger fans wouldn't forget that name...   :D

If my memory is correct, didnt Cannon set a state passing record against Delano (throwing primarily to his brother)?
"The older I get... The better I was!"

CleverUserName

Quote from: DonnieBaker1962 on February 11, 2020, 05:12:51 PM
The Whistleblower must be named!!

I'm curious who is upset... The ET admin or Hall himself. What is the problem? Is it like a gender reveal party? If someone leaks the gender cancel the party. Stupidity...

Does anyone have the guts to go into their bathroom, turn out the lights and say Cory Hall three times???

Don't they have to spin around in a circle while they say it?  Otherwise it won't work?

Coach Gutierrez

*Edison (D1) - Cory Hall
Hanford (D2) - Cannon Sanchez
Delano (D4)
*North (D4) - Rich Bolin
Kerman (D4)
Hanford West (D5) - Ernie Rodriguez
Yosemite (D5)
Fowler (D5)
Coalinga (D5) - Kellen Earls
Lindsay (D6)
Minarets (D6)
Laton (8man)
Fresno Christian (8man)

*Finished with interim

What about Delano? It's been open for a while. Any front runners for Fowler or Lindsay?

TeddyKGB

Quote from: CleverUserName on February 12, 2020, 08:15:40 AM
Don't they have to spin around in a circle while they say it?  Otherwise it won't work?

this is how izne and the rest of the CW Boosters got rid of Marty after Pete Mitchelle's heroics at Griffith Field

Darth Backer

Quote from: Coach Gutierrez on February 12, 2020, 08:31:10 AM
*Edison (D1) - Cory Hall
Hanford (D2) - Cannon Sanchez
Delano (D4)
*North (D4) - Rich Bolin
Kerman (D4)
Hanford West (D5) - Ernie Rodriguez
Yosemite (D5)
Fowler (D5)
Lindsay (D6)
Minarets (D6)
Laton (8man)
Fresno Christian (8man)

*Finished with interim

What about Delano? It's been open for a while. Any front runners for Fowler or Lindsay?

You mean we didn't blow the gig for Coach Hall?

Darth Backer