News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

TRAC 2024 (Second round)

Started by Sixtynine, April 14, 2024, 09:32:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sixtynine

Btw, I think it's worth mentioning Tyler Patrick having a huge year. Probably looking at the TRAC MVP right now.
Just my opinion, but my opinion is right

Timmy Winn

Quote from: Sixtynine on April 18, 2024, 09:51:51 AMBtw, I think it's worth mentioning Tyler Patrick having a huge year. Probably looking at the TRAC MVP right now.

He's a stud. Having a great season. I predicted a big week for him, which he's having. I also predicted CN to go 2-1 vs CHS so what do I know?

BallGuy

Quote from: Sixtynine on April 18, 2024, 09:42:57 AMDeep hasn't been in the lineup this week. He's been one of their best hitters of late. Now it's just a matter of if Buchanan started this thing or if it came from CN

Lol Deep is at CLovis now?

Timmy Winn

Quote from: BallGuy on April 18, 2024, 11:34:28 AMLol Deep is at CLovis now?

He's been there since the games in the desert at the latest. He's played well too. Wonder what the deal with his transfer paperwork is? Either way it sucks for the kid. The fallout from the Buchanan transfers has been crazy. I still can't believe that Barsotti chose to sit out his JR year season instead of playing at Buchanan. He's a top 50 guy in the state so he doesn't need exposure, but man he's sacrificing a lot of quality reps giving up a season in the TRAC. I know Buchanan has a lot of talent in their Freshmen and JR High classes but can Glaus keep it together so those guys don't transfer out? It's fascinating watching it all play out.

Crusader123

Quote from: Timmy Winn on April 18, 2024, 11:43:35 AMHe's been there since the games in the desert at the latest. He's played well too. Wonder what the deal with his transfer paperwork is? Either way it sucks for the kid. The fallout from the Buchanan transfers has been crazy. I still can't believe that Barsotti chose to sit out his JR year season instead of playing at Buchanan. He's a top 50 guy in the state so he doesn't need exposure, but man he's sacrificing a lot of quality reps giving up a season in the TRAC. I know Buchanan has a lot of talent in their Freshmen and JR High classes but can Glaus keep it together so those guys don't transfer out? It's fascinating watching it all play out.
Im assuming it means the address listed was "inaccurate" or "incorrect". Or they have an address that is within the boundaries but someone found out the "full family move" wasnt a full family move lol

BallGuy

Lol the dude already had a full family move to get him into the Buchanan boundaries from Central

Timmy Winn

Quote from: Crusader123 on April 18, 2024, 11:55:30 AMIm assuming it means the address listed was "inaccurate" or "incorrect". Or they have an address that is within the boundaries but someone found out the "full family move" wasnt a full family move lol
Probably so. Which really is a desperate move for the player. If your transfer isn't lock tight it's only worth the risk if you're willing to be caught and lose your season. You're only willing to lose a season if the situation you're leaving is THAT bad. That's says a lot about where Buchanan's baseball program is right now.

tru guru

Quote from: BallGuy on April 18, 2024, 12:02:42 PMLol the dude already had a full family move to get him into the Buchanan boundaries from Central

Somebody needs to tell this kid's family they gotta at least put some furniture in the rental home and park a Range Rover out front.  Also, leaving a couple lights on and ordering Doordash a couple nights a week is a good idea too.  Somebody needs to publish a transfer portal manual......

CWClassof2007

Clovis 5 Clovis North 1
Clovis West 7 Clovis East 4
Central 7 Buchanan 1

Clovis West scored six in the 6th inning on multiple walks & an error for the comeback win.

Sixtynine

Clovis 6-0
Clovis West 5-1
Clovis North 3-3
Central 2-4
Buchanan 2-4
Clovis East 0-6

Just my opinion, but my opinion is right

Governor

Quote from: Crusader123 on April 18, 2024, 11:55:30 AMIm assuming it means the address listed was "inaccurate" or "incorrect". Or they have an address that is within the boundaries but someone found out the "full family move" wasnt a full family move lol

Seems like Buchanan High did not get their wishes to stop the CHS transfer.

Seemed petty in the first place considering a handful of Buchanan Highs players don't live where they say they live.

Does anybody know why he left Buchanan High? He seems to be having a monster year at the plate.

Governor