News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

Cal State Indoor Qualifier - Feb 8th in Kingsburg

Started by tracknut, January 29, 2014, 09:59:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tracknut

This meet gets a little bigger each year with more and more high caliber athletes.  Great early season view of some of the valley's top talent.
Anyone on here coming?  Let me know if you need details.
Some do, Some don't, I might!

Coach Walker

i'll be there. I'm Looking forward to a new season
Assistant Track Coach at Madera South

Coach Walker

The Kingsburg Indoor Qualifier meet is getting more exciting every year. I was there today at this years meet. I thought it was a great meet. There were more schools there this year some of the top athletes in the valley were there the times were really good for this time of the year

tracknut

Quote from: Coach Walker on February 08, 2014, 08:47:05 PM
The Kingsburg Indoor Qualifier meet is getting more exciting every year. I was there today at this years meet. I thought it was a great meet. There were more schools there this year some of the top athletes in the valley were there the times were really good for this time of the year

I totally agree with you coach.  It's rough not knowing how many to expect but it is alot of fun to watch it grow.  Thankful for coaches like you and the Madera South staff for spreading the word.  Alot of Stallions out there on Saturday!  Was expecting to see more of a extreme south valley contingent however. (Bakersfield).  There were some, but not as many as i'd have thought.  WOndering if they might have headed to a souther cal meet to keep dry. ;)
Some do, Some don't, I might!

Coach Walker

Quote from: tracknut on February 11, 2014, 12:51:19 PM
I totally agree with you coach.  It's rough not knowing how many to expect but it is alot of fun to watch it grow.  Thankful for coaches like you and the Madera South staff for spreading the word.  Alot of Stallions out there on Saturday!  Was expecting to see more of a extreme south valley contingent however. (Bakersfield).  There were some, but not as many as i'd have thought.  WOndering if they might have headed to a souther cal meet to keep dry. ;)

Thank you for having us. our athletes had a good time they really enjoy this meet. We are looking forward to a good and exciting season

Coach Walker