News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

Game Film Requests

Started by cifglobalism11, March 27, 2024, 04:32:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cifglobalism11

Requesting game film from any of these games if anyone knows any leads on any of them. Even highlights would be appreciated. Whatever remittance and If delivery is the only option or there is a need from transferring VHS/DVD to Digital I am willing to pay for production. If there are any other games anyone wants (does not have to involve a certain league let alone any of these schools, please feel free to utilize and post on this thread
I can also add to the list)

Thanks!

1996 Redwood vs Mt. Whitney (or any other games that the 96 Redwood team lost)
1999- CW vs Mater Dei
2000- Buchanan vs Liberty
2003- CW vs CE(Finals)

2004 -CE vs LB Poly
2004- CW vs Edison (regular game)
2004- CW vs Central (in talks with a forum member who may have it but not sure. other leads appreciated)
2004- CW vs Edison (playoffs)
2004- Sanger vs Edison
2004- CW vs Stockdale

2005- BHS vs Antelope Valley
2005- CW vs DLS
2005- CW vs Edison
2005- CW vs Cen. Corona
2005- CW vs Central
2005- CW vs Buchanan
2005- CW vs CE
2005- CW vs Madera (playoffs where CW was eliminated with 12+ returning starters)
2005- Clovis VS CE (playoffs, CE eliminated with Slocum and many returning starters)

2006- CE vs Bakersfield (playoff)

NOTE: In case anyone may be wandering the 2004 CW vs CE playoff it is worthless, TRUST ME.. I was there.
𝕎𝕖 𝕞𝕒𝕕𝕖 𝕚𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕍ℂ!...𝕃𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕕 ℂ𝕠𝕒𝕔𝕙!
-cdub logic

taysdad

Have you tried kern high network on YouTube? They've posted a ton of old games dating back decades. I know Liberty from 2001 is on there, but I don't think 2000 is there though. And there's a handful of 2004 games. Not sure of VC from 04. Worth a search.

taysdad

This channel has a lot of Clovis East stuff on it. Not sure if it's years that you're looking for.

https://youtube.com/@HeartOfTheHorses?si=r2Tv0eZla8lrD4jI

Darth Backer

Quote from: cifglobalism11 on March 27, 2024, 04:32:58 PMRequesting game film from any of these games if anyone knows any leads on any of them. Even highlights would be appreciated. Whatever remittance and If delivery is the only option or there is a need from transferring VHS/DVD to Digital I am willing to pay for production. If there are any other games anyone wants (does not have to involve a certain league let alone any of these schools, please feel free to utilize and post on this thread
I can also add to the list)

Thanks!

1995- Redwood vs Mt. Whitney
1999- CW vs Mater Dei
2000- Buchanan vs Liberty
2003- CW vs CE(Finals)

2004 -CE vs LB Poly
2004- CW vs Edison (regular game)
2004- CW vs Central (in talks with a forum member who may have it but not sure. other leads appreciated)
2004- CW vs Edison (playoffs)
2004- Sanger vs Edison
2004- CW vs Stockdale

2005- BHS vs Antelope Valley
2005- CW vs DLS
2005- CW vs Edison
2005- CW vs Cen. Corona
2005- CW vs Central
2005- CW vs Buchanan
2005- CW vs CE
2005- CW vs Madera (playoffs where CW was eliminated with 12+ returning starters)
2005- Clovis VS CE (playoffs, CE eliminated with Slocum and many returning starters)

2006- CE vs Bakersfield (playoff)

NOTE: In case anyone may be wandering the 2004 CW vs CE playoff it is worthless, TRUST ME.. I was there.

Not sure why you'd want a 30-0 Cowhide game...

mkb152

Quote from: Darth Backer on March 30, 2024, 09:01:04 AMNot sure why you'd want a 30-0 Cowhide game...

I was going to say... I played in that game.  It wasn't interesting.  We (MW) were 5-4 going in, and basically Redwood controlled the game.  We couldn't get anything started.

The previous year (with Redwood turning the lights out pregame with the glow sticks), and Redwood scoring on every possession in the first half, was at least interesting, since it was somewhat surprising.

cifglobalism11

@Darthback and @mkb152 - I corrected my original post. It is not the 95 RW vs MW. It is the 96 RW vs MW. OVerall I am interested in the games RW lost the year they won the VC. I am 100% that this is the best team in the central sections history (at least the defense) and they can beat any VC of any time period including CN's contemporary team. The fact they they did not go undefeated that year is crazy.

@taysdad - Yes thank you I have been on KHN yt channel and have looked through it. I have also been on Guy Adam's channel (the one you posted with CE content). Even though he is an unresponsive prick that does know what returning  phone call means, I still appreciate his CE FB content.

This video of the 06 VC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-B44UIPN9o has 15K views, a few hundred of those views are from me. I have analyzed that video countless times.

-cdub logic

TeddyKGB

Quote from: cifglobalism11 on April 01, 2024, 11:51:33 AMIt is the 96 RW vs MW. OVerall I am interested in the games RW lost the year they won the VC. I am 100% that this is the best team in the central sections history (at least the defense) and they can beat any VC of any time period including CN's contemporary team.

I believe that Redwood team won the VC on the road, all 3 playoff games they were road warriors. They beat The Bakersfield High Drillers at Griffith..at feat CW could not do in 2007.

I don't know if they would have beat any VC team, I have watched football in this valley for close to 40 years they had a rock solid defense lead by what I believe is one of the top 5 best defensive players in the last 35 years. But I don't believe they would have been able to beat The 88 Bakersfield High Drillers, 93 CW Golden Eagles or the 2018 Central Grizzles...those 3 teams are IMO the best squads of the last 4 decades. Anthill you care to weigh in here.

cifglobalism11

Quote from: TeddyKGB on April 01, 2024, 12:23:47 PMI believe that Redwood team won the VC on the road, all 3 playoff games they were road warriors. They beat The Bakersfield High Drillers at Griffith...... weigh in here.

Yes and that game against BHS is actually what lead me to conclude their rankings over all the VC teams historically. I did not witness it in person obviously but found it here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7tKcX6OO7M

These guys are good, and I know right away people on here are going to blab about how big they were, well guess what non of that matters because the BHS were big (actually even bigger) too.

@darthbacker, you have named a lot of players from this team. To your knowledge did any of them wrestle or do any martial arts outside of playing FB (or any other sports?)
-cdub logic

TeddyKGB

I was at the game between Redwood and The Bakersfield High Drillers... the Redwood folks didn't complain as much about the facilities as the CW people would in 07...Redwood got hot in the playoffs when it counted.

Darth Backer

Quote from: cifglobalism11 on April 01, 2024, 12:31:55 PMYes and that game against BHS is actually what lead me to conclude their rankings over all the VC teams historically. I did not witness it in person obviously but found it here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7tKcX6OO7M

These guys are good, and I know right away people on here are going to blab about how big they were, well guess what non of that matters because the BHS were big (actually even bigger) too.

@darthbacker, you have named a lot of players from this team. To your knowledge did any of them wrestle or do any martial arts outside of playing FB (or any other sports?)

Well, the reason Redwood had 2 losses and a tie that season were very simple. They started the season with the wrong kid at QB. Mario Cellilo was inserted in the second half of the Golden West loss (GW went 11-1 that season, losing to CW in the second round) and they never looked back. He was a junior that season and I think he only wound up with 1 or 2 losses in his career. He produced 2 of the 3 highest scoring offenses in Redwood history. But the real bread and butter was the Redwood defense which is arguably the best defense in Valley history. They produced 3 D1 players: Maurice Rodriguez (Fresno State, Kansas City Chiefs) Grant Harrington (Fresno State Wrestling and Football) and Jacob Yavasile (Miami of Ohio).

TeddyKGB

Quote from: Darth Backer on April 02, 2024, 09:26:53 AMthe Redwood defense which is arguably the best defense in Valley history. They produced 3 D1 players: Maurice Rodriguez (Fresno State, Kansas City Chiefs) Grant Harrington (Fresno State Wrestling and Football) and Jacob Yavasile (Miami of Ohio).

That defense was as good as any that I can remember...Rodriguez was the man!

Coach Clements

Redwood Rangers: 1973, 1982, 1983, 1996 D1 Central Section Champions

Coach Clements

Redwood Rangers: 1973, 1982, 1983, 1996 D1 Central Section Champions