News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

Central Section Coaching Openings 2024

Started by ironman45, November 16, 2023, 03:04:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eylchamps

Lemoore is going attract many coaches from the area and out of area.
WYL wishes they were the EYL

Darth Backer

Quote from: eylchamps on December 07, 2023, 08:13:34 AMLemoore is going attract many coaches from the area and out of area.

It has been open off and on for most of the last 15 years. Some years it has a lot of interest some years it does not. Lemoore is a weird football town subject to ups and downs. Being a one horse town can be great. You can make sure your local youth teams are in line and you are aware of who all of your kids are very early. But they are also subject to massive talent flunctuations.

Underdog

Quote from: valleyfootball95 on December 06, 2023, 06:44:31 PMLemoore coach is stepping away according to Twitter

I wondered which headline would be presented. This or 'the entire Lemoore staff will not return.' This would have been a first for me to witness an entire departure of a Valley contending-staff after back to back appearances to the big dance.
I say 'would have' because many may now stay on the staff with a different regime

TeddyKGB

tru guru

ironman45

Underdog

Quote from: TeddyKGB on December 07, 2023, 02:07:26 PMwhy is the entire staff leaving?

Turmoil within staff was talked about during the course of playoffs.

TeddyKGB

that's too bad. It seems that more and more people have the I'm taking my ball and going home attitude

Darth Backer

He's also not in education, there's a lot of strange things that go on when you name non-teachers as your head coach of any sport. It usually doesn't work well.

TeddyKGB

I have never understood how a school hires a non teacher at the head football coach, especially if they arent going to have some job on campus. You had better hope they have very dependable and competent PE guys that will run the Strong body

Darth Backer

Louis Franklin announced as the coach at Bullard, former OC at Clovis West.

valleyfootball95

TeddyKGB

Cristobal

Quote from: Darth Backer on December 08, 2023, 02:03:54 PMLouis Franklin announced as the coach at Bullard, former OC at Clovis West.

Head scratcher

Darth Backer

Pagmeter was saying last night no one else even applied at Bullard.

SparkPlug

Quote from: valleyfootball95 on December 08, 2023, 02:20:42 PMBullard takes on the CW Franklin drama
Probably the best for both sides, just a year too late. (him leaving CW)

knightsrule04

Quote from: Darth Backer on December 09, 2023, 10:08:29 AMPagmeter was saying last night no one else even applied at Bullard.
I have a hard time believing that, even with the way Arax was ousted.
BULLARD KNIGHTS FOOTBALL: 2009 VALLEY CHAMPIONS!

Bullard Knights baseball: 5 Major Leaguers, 7 Valley titles, 4 CA titles, 1 CA runner-up, 2 National titles, 2 National runners-up, 1 5th place finish in the nation.

Bullard Knights softball: 5 Valley titles, 2 CA titles, 2 National titles.

Darth Backer

Quote from: knightsrule04 on December 09, 2023, 12:19:56 PMI have a hard time believing that, even with the way Arax was ousted.

I don't. No one wants to work for Fresno Unified and no one in coaching would trust that situation after they oust and lifer like Arax who is an alumn.

hardhitter23

I believe it. Every coach I talked to said they wouldn't touch that program even out of desperation. This was from 5 coaches. FUSD football is not good right now and getting worse. There no longer a D1 school in the FUSD but they have at least 2000 inner city kid at any different time. Bullard will look like McLane, Hoover, Roosevelt ect and Edison is almost there

hardhitter23