News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

Wellness Check-The Rock

Started by BallGuy, November 08, 2019, 08:09:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallGuy

Anybody know anyone that can conduct a wellness check for Morro Rock? Do we need to get the coast guard involved? If he has found himself on an island somewhere talking to a volleyball named Wilson, we can let him be, but from my experience, heartbreak and sailing is a tough combination.

TeddyKGB

I have it on good authority that izne is heading to the coast this weekend... I bet he can look in on this

theMHSguy

Quote from: TeddyKGB on November 08, 2019, 08:24:52 AM
I have it on good authority that izne is heading to the coast this weekend... I bet he can look in on this

I hope Izne washing his hands after he touches the Rock.
"Victory is often achieved in inches, timed in seconds, and denied through mistakes. A true champion learns, through sweat and sacrifice, that he can overcome these mistakes. For a true champion, the thrill of victory is ample reward for the hardships of training." Vince Lombardi

izne1home

I don't go to the Portuguese Riviera after Labor Day. 

TeddyKGB

Quote from: izne1home on November 08, 2019, 09:37:16 AM
I don't go to the Portuguese Riviera after Labor Day.

yet you will wear white chinos and a polyester polo after labor day...

izne1home

Quote from: TeddyKGB on November 08, 2019, 10:06:17 AM
yet you will wear white chinos and a polyester polo after labor day...

Only in Kern County, since you redneck union-busters don't recognize Labor Day.   

My kind of people...

TeddyKGB

Quote from: izne1home on November 08, 2019, 12:08:58 PM
Only in Kern County, since you redneck union-busters don't recognize Labor Day.   

My kind of people...

that's right, nor do we acknowledge soccer or cheerleading as a sports

TeddyKGB