News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

SWYL picks

Started by TeddyKGB, September 01, 2015, 03:29:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TeddyKGB

Quote from: Hsfootballfan27 on September 08, 2015, 02:04:30 PM
Every year bhs will get a few out of district freshmen kids sometimes they pan out or not. You can't deny that.

You said they get the top pedigree from all Bakersfield, now you say the sometimes pan out sometimes they don't, make up your mind. Every school gets freshman transfers.
name one at BHS right now.

mw1

Quote from: Hsfootballfan27 on September 08, 2015, 02:04:30 PM
The la tormenta closed down and is now a farmers market. We can meet at the playhouse or the old Billy the kids I will buy you a bud light. Every year bhs will get a few out of district freshmen kids sometimes they pan out or not. You can't deny that.

I will agree with this last comment; however, "a few" freshmen that "sometimes pan out or not" is a bit of a walk-back from "bhs gets the top pedigree from all over Bakersfield".

Also, if I am going to meet another man in a bar named "the playhouse", don't be offended if I keep my shirt on... and bring my girlfriend. 
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."

Hsfootballfan27

Ok we all sometimes say poor choice of words. Maybe I shouldn't of said top pedigree lol. I spent most of my time in pumpkin center growing up I wouldn't even go into the playhouse.

TeddyKGB

I remember Kenny's sister-mom's stomping grounds where La Tormenta and Elvira's Place until she found out she was pregnant with Kenny decided to move her business out to Wasco to raise him in a nice country town.

hardhitter23

love that football is back.. Is the Liberty kid cleared to play this week?

TeddyKGB

Kenny I agree with what you are saying, I can see why a parent would want their kid to leave Shafter and Wasco to come to Bakersfield. I mean if those kids can read they have already surpassed anything that any teacher at either school is capable of doing for them. All joking aside, I can see why a parent would want to send their kid to a different school. If you're a parent that is willing and wanting to get involved and your kid is going to a school with very low parental involvement to support the sports team I can see where that discourages a parent from wanting their kid there.

TeddyKGB