News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

Who is the best player in the central section?

Started by cdubkiller, November 17, 2009, 01:42:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cdubkiller

Friday Night Fever!!!

Beater

Edward Dillihunt & Marquis Wilson are two of the best I've seen this year!

PitPride65

It's early in his career, but Chris Brown of Memorial is a STUD doing things that are simply amazing!
I like to believe that my best hits border on felonious assault.  ~Jack Tatum

Spazzilla

Quote from: PitPride65 on November 17, 2009, 02:25:02 PM
It's early in his career, but Chris Brown of Memorial is a STUD doing things that are simply amazing!

What school was he supposed to go to?
"This is the precept by which I have lived: Prepare for the worst; expect the best; and take what comes."
  - Hannah Arendt

Asgard 88

This is a tough question. How do we define who is the best? Do we look at speed or athletic ability. Do stats come into play and how well the player has performed or do we look at who has the greatest potential. I would have to put Tyler Bray into discussion. He's not the fastest or has the best stats but he is the one player in the section that is the most likely to go on and play in the NFL imo. In my mind this is what makes him the best.
With your shield or on it

PitPride65

Quote from: dpbronco on November 17, 2009, 02:31:24 PM

Clovis North? Dos Palos? I really don't know...
I like to believe that my best hits border on felonious assault.  ~Jack Tatum

MrKtown

Tyler Bray# 12 is the best player in the valley period!!!!! he should be player of the year this year!
WE KNOW HOW TO PLAY FOOTBALL HERE!

Division IV Junkie

Quote from: MrKtown on November 17, 2009, 05:02:01 PM
Tyler Bray# 12 is the best player in the valley period!!!!! he should be player of the year this year!

He will have to win valley for that to happen
I have a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell!

BIG SKIN

For some reason every time I see Bray of the TV highlights I can't get the image of the grasshopper from James and the Giant Peach out of my head....
Poor people have voted DEMOCRAT for the last 50 years.....GUESS what....they are STILL POOR.

MrKtown

No big skin what your seeing is highlights of the next d4 valley champ! that's too bad your chow boy's didn't make the play offs with there mickey mouse offense they run. I would loved to see a rematch but that's not gonna happen so come to k-town and be very entertained and watch some real football and tyler and vikings be the next d4 champs!
WE KNOW HOW TO PLAY FOOTBALL HERE!

Football

Quote from: dpbronco on November 17, 2009, 02:31:24 PM

Buchanan.  He was a pill two years ago when Clark played Alta...j/k.   I wish him the best--if you ever get the chance to watch him play I highly recommend it.

HAWK-N-ROLL

Quote from: MrKtown on November 17, 2009, 07:52:13 PM
No big skin what your seeing is highlights of the next d4 valley champ! that's too bad your chow boy's didn't make the play offs with there mickey mouse offense they run. I would loved to see a rematch but that's not gonna happen so come to k-town and be very entertained and watch some real football and tyler and vikings be the next d4 champs!

Wow you must have really sucked when you played if you played. That comment was kinda out of line, big skin just loves his home team. But he doesn't belittle someone to make a point. If your just kidding never mind  ;)

killawhale101

Why does K town talk so much crap! you havent even won a valley title in only God knows how many years! so you shouldnt be talking crap to a team that absolutely man handled your offense a year ago!

bpstud

doesn't kingsburg run the spread  :huh:
When you're prepared, you're more confident. When you have a strategy, you're more comfortable.

BIG SKIN

How dumb are you gonna look if it all goes bad?...I remember on the youth football thread you pounding your chest. I believe you bragged about YOUR junior team...correct?....And what happened there?.....thats right...Mickey Mouse kicked your azz.....and finished with one loss...the SUPERBOWL. :D
Poor people have voted DEMOCRAT for the last 50 years.....GUESS what....they are STILL POOR.

sky22

Oh good MR KTOWN is back and Kingsburg couldn't be more proud.

steve-o

Quote from: Division IV Junkie on November 17, 2009, 05:11:17 PM
He will have to win valley for that to happen
why would you say that? isnt football a team sport...if his team does not perform, they can not win valley....he cant do it alone.
if your not cheating your not trying!!

Division IV Junkie

Do you remember that offense that beat your beloved Vikings?  Thats right, that same "Mickey Mouse" offense that denied your team of a championship. 
I have a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell!

cdubkiller

Quote from: PitPride65 on November 17, 2009, 02:46:38 PM
Clovis North? Dos Palos? I really don't know...

Buchanan Bears and look at the season they are having, just think if he would have been part of that backfield as well!
Friday Night Fever!!!

cdubkiller

Gosh, get off of Kingsburg's you know what...Bray is a very good player and has a lot of talent, but he didn't play one worthy opponent that some of these other kids are playing week in and week out. He has never really been tested.
Friday Night Fever!!!

cdubkiller

Friday Night Fever!!!