News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

D-6 Rankings

Started by Backstop, March 08, 2024, 12:49:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Backstop

About time I post my thoughts.

1-Shafter (7-1)
These guys are Giant Slayers and likely will find themselves in D-5 for Playoffs

2-Yosemite (5-0)
Having a great start, but could be the victim of their own success. They're a solid D-6, but CIF will likely screw them and bump them to D-5 for playoffs.

3-Sierra (4-2)
They're taking advantage their early opponents still having players in winter sports. Having said that, they're getting it done and will have a great year.

4-Woodlake (3-3)
Finally have all their horses in the lineup and it shows. Have a real shot at repeating as D-6 Champions.

5-Orange Cove (2-3)
Playing teams above their level and competing. They will compete for ESL League.

6-Parlier (4-4)
Beating the teams they should.

7-Rosamond (5-5)
Feast or famine with these guys. Lots of lopsided wins/loses but beating teams above their level. Should show well come playoff time.

8-Riverdale (2-2)
Just getting started. They need some seasoning if they hope to make a run at playoffs.

9-Orosi (2-3)
Playing well at times. Soiling themselves at times.

10-Farmersville (2-3)
With a new coach, to never know what the season can bring. Has the potential to compete in a suddenly competitive ESL.

The rest of the Division look like cannon fodder, but things can change.

eylchamps

I'm surprise Shafter is still in D6. If Yosemite moves up, give the trophy to Woodlake. 
WYL wishes they were the EYL

eylchamps

WYL wishes they were the EYL