News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

Clovis Unified is widening the gap..between them and Kern County schools

Started by anthilllegend, May 21, 2011, 11:24:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whatahorse

Quote from: izne1home on June 15, 2011, 11:52:44 AM
If you face her when you talk, and stand about 4 feet away, you can hear a slight echo. 

she is a shoo-in for the CW Boosters Milf calander.....

bksflddan

Quote from: OriginalCVFan on June 15, 2011, 11:26:32 AM
Nuff said.  From what little I have heard her speak, i pictured someone older, and much.......taller?

Inga and my eldest daughter were hs classmates .... My eldest daughter was born in 1964 .... does that help?
"The crux of leadership is seeing what needs to be done and doing it before anyone else"

Run fast! Stay Low!

ETKilla

Quote from: whatahorse on June 15, 2011, 09:35:54 PM
she is a shoo-in for the CW Boosters Milf calander.....

No she is not.  You obviously have not seen the moms in that neck of the woods. 
Mike Jones.  Who?  Mike Jones.  281-330-8004

eartotheground

anyone notice how the two lead up articles about the City-County game were tilted toward a CW player who will not play in the game and his teammate a DE who will.  The second article was about two County players and questioned how they would do up against a CW offense or defense. Even the interview on TV was Plummer and a CW lineman and part of the interview focused on a close up shot of the CW players valley championship ring.  Wow, it really is all about Clovis West.

bigfan

Quote from: eartotheground on June 17, 2011, 09:07:25 AM
anyone notice how the two lead up articles about the City-County game were tilted toward a CW player who will not play in the game and his teammate a DE who will.  The second article was about two County players and questioned how they would do up against a CW offense or defense. Even the interview on TV was Plummer and a CW lineman and part of the interview focused on a close up shot of the CW players valley championship ring.  Wow, it really is all about Clovis West.

It is ALL about the kids...some of us never loose sight of that!!
Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth.

izne1home

My hunch is that Coach Plummer chose the player to appear with him. 

Don't be surprised that CW is woven into the articles.  The number of pages on the Why People Hate CW topic is proof that while people don't like CW, people still read about them. 

BakoPhats

Email me after the game if you would like a copy and someone please answer my question: If Clovis is such a great place with all these valley titles why isn't everyone flocking there to live? Makes one wonder doesn't it?  Crespi 35 CW 7. My prediction. CW's State title hopes will be flushed after the first game. PAC-5 conference is still the standard of Southern California prep football not the TRAC.
Sit down and learn from the Master.

ETKilla

Quote from: BakoPhats on June 17, 2011, 11:13:07 AM
Email me after the game if you would like a copy and someone please answer my question: If Clovis is such a great place with all these valley titles why isn't everyone flocking there to live? Makes one wonder doesn't it?  Crespi 35 CW 7. My prediction. CW's State title hopes will be flushed after the first game. PAC-5 conference is still the standard of Southern California prep football not the TRAC.

HAHAHA, this dude is trippin.  Man, I would love to just meet you one day to put a face with the name. 

Did Glenn start up another account??
Mike Jones.  Who?  Mike Jones.  281-330-8004

BakoPhats

Announced! Bakersfield High opens the season against Mission Viejo on Sept 2nd at Diablo Stadium and it will be on TV! A clearly much tougher opponent than Crespi. Mission Viejo was was one win away from the State open Championship last year. A clear victory for Bakersfield High to get this game on the schedule. Congrats to coach Golla! A much better opponent than Long Beach poly too. If BHS wins they could have an inside track for the first ever bowl invite for a Valley team.

Love TheFn Game

You only get one team this year bakophats, no jumping from team to team like you did last year as your kern counties boys fell like flies week after week. We got CW up here. Now pick yours!

BakoPhats

Not jumping still a Centennial fan. Got to give credit where credit is due. Mission Viejo is a major score for BHS. It is also going to be the Uverse local prep game of the week. Got to admit even CW couldn't get a game like that. BHS was on TV last year against Poly also. Have not seen CW on TV at all, except for the championship game, but every game of that sort is on TV.

izne1home

Quote from: BakoPhats on June 17, 2011, 11:44:32 AM
Got to admit even CW couldn't get a game like that.

You mean the CW that just beat BHS in the VC game?  That CW?  You're right.  MV doesn't want to take any chances of getting beat.

bksflddan

Not jumping still a Centennial fan. Got to give credit where credit is due. Mission Viejo is a major score for BHS. It is also going to be the Uverse local prep game of the week. Got to admit even CW couldn't get a game like that. BHS was on TV last year against Poly also. Have not seen CW on TV at all, except for the championship game, but every game of that sort is on TV.

Centennial(bako) opens against Mission Viejo fats ... that's "facts" you can count on!!!
"The crux of leadership is seeing what needs to be done and doing it before anyone else"

Run fast! Stay Low!

valleyfan

Maybe they don't get games like that for a reason, they did beat De La Salle twice. Don't get me wrong I'm not a big CW fan but you have to give credit when it is due. I am proud that CW is a Valley team when they beat teams from the North or South

antpatce

Quote from: BakoPhats on June 17, 2011, 11:13:07 AM
Hey Einstein. The PAC-5 is not a conference. It is a division made up of 5 conferences. The best prep football in the US is played in the PAC-5. No question in my mind.
Riddle me this, phathead. How many Bakersfield schools have ever beaten Clovis West in football?

CWClassof2007

Let me see...I recall CW playing Mater Dei back in the day when they were #1 in the country and beating them. Then beating DLS ending their home winning streak, being the first team to shut them out in a long time, and being the first team to beat them in back to back years in a long time. Played Servite and Centennial a lot the past 6 to 7 years and those schools have consistently been in the state championship game. The PAC 5 is one of the divisions in the Southern Section. The Trinity League is the league that Mater Dei, Servite, Crespi, St. John Bosco, Santa Margarita, J Serra, and Orange Lutheran. Bishop Amat, Mission Viejo, and Long Beach Poly are in the PAC 5. Know your facts before you post.

flexmac3

Stop making Phats look stupid, it makinking all you look bad. :)-

CWClassof2007

Quote from: flexmac3 on June 17, 2011, 01:24:55 PM
Stop making Phats look stupid, it makinking all you look bad. :)-
Nobody is making him look stupid, he does it all on his own.

SCrubjay

Not jumping still a Centennial fan. Got to give credit where credit is due. Mission Viejo is a major score for BHS.

Quote from: bksflddan on June 17, 2011, 12:04:01 PM
Centennial(bako) opens against Mission Viejo fats ... that's "facts" you can count on!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D    what a tool.....

http://www.missionfootball.com/index.php/varsity-schedule

Spazzilla

I think this one has ran it's course. When the insults start a'flyin', it's time for thread lock applyin'.
"This is the precept by which I have lived: Prepare for the worst; expect the best; and take what comes."
  - Hannah Arendt

Spazzilla

"This is the precept by which I have lived: Prepare for the worst; expect the best; and take what comes."
  - Hannah Arendt