News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

TRAC 2024 (Fourth Round)

Started by Sixtynine, April 28, 2024, 05:05:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sixtynine

Clovis vs Clovis West
Clovis North vs Buchanan
Clovis East vs Central

Cougars and Golden Eagles winner should end up winning the TRAC (without a next week collapse) and gain the #1 seed for the 'yoffs

Clovis 8-1
Clovis West 8-1
Clovis North 5-4
Central 3-6
Buchanan 2-7
Clovis East 1-8

Just my opinion, but my opinion is right

Timmy Winn

CE 2-1 over central. CN 2-1 over Buchanan...if the Buchanan starters are still out it could be a sweep. I don't know how the CHS/CW series goes. I think we all slept on the CW bats. TP is clearly one of the best, if not the best, in the section. I don't see CW losing with him on the mound right now. You could say the exact same thing about Kasten. It's going to be a 2-1 series and I don't know who wins the rubber match. My heart is always with the cougars so I'll go CHS 2-1 even though they go on the road twice. It'll be playoff atmosphere all week at these games.

Closer

gtshark1

Quote from: Closer on April 29, 2024, 01:04:09 PMHuge news from Buchanan soon!

Pag already posted it 30 minutes ago...

Crusader123

Parents are so soft these days...

Sixtynine

Wow. What a great day for Buchanan baseball.

Timmy Winn

Timmy Winn

Is it just me or does it look like they're setting Donald up to take over the program?

Sixtynine

Quote from: Timmy Winn on April 29, 2024, 02:20:23 PMIs it just me or does it look like they're setting Donald up to take over the program?

Things can change, but that's not the current plan

CWClassof2007

Central 7 Clovis East 6

Buchanan 5 Clovis North 1 first game with Fontes & Co back at the helm. Coincidence? Probably.

Clovis West 13 Clovis 8
Wild game. Clovis was up 7-0 after the top of the 2nd. Clovis West went on to score in every inning the rest of the way.

Timmy Winn

Quote from: CWClassof2007 on April 30, 2024, 05:35:13 PMBuchanan 5 Clovis North 1 first game with Fontes & Co back at the helm. Coincidence? Probably.
. It was ugly. Buchanan scored several runs as the result of a routine fly ball to right lost in the sun with the bases loaded and 2 outs. CN looks flat...totally different team without Wyatt Prieto. Buchanan looked solid. Played good D and had a few loud knocks. Brennan Johnson hit a ball off of the fence in deep Left center. Pitcher threw strikes and D supported him.

BallGuy

Quote from: CWClassof2007 on April 30, 2024, 05:35:13 PMCentral 7 Clovis East 6

Buchanan 5 Clovis North 1 first game with Fontes & Co back at the helm. Coincidence? Probably.

Clovis West 13 Clovis 8
Wild game. Clovis was up 7-0 after the top of the 2nd. Clovis West went on to score in every inning the rest of the way.

I wonder how many kids from CW will be touring Clovis high tomorrow after texts from the coach talking about how good they will look in blue and gold

CWClassof2007

Quote from: BallGuy on April 30, 2024, 10:02:17 PMI wonder how many kids from CW will be touring Clovis high tomorrow after texts from the coach talking about how good they will look in blue and gold
Maybe the new (old) guard will get to them first.

CleverUserName

Quote from: BallGuy on April 30, 2024, 10:02:17 PMI wonder how many kids from CW will be touring Clovis high tomorrow after texts from the coach talking about how good they will look in blue and gold

That must be their MO.  When my son played...we both got texts about how good he would look in Blue & Gold...it is my alma mater as well...he didn't move...but...it was tempting.

CWClassof2007

Central 6 Clovis East 0

Clovis West 7 Clovis 5

Another great game. Eagles can clinch a share of the league championship with a win on Friday.

CWClassof2007

Clovis West puts up 6 in the first inning & loaded the bases in the second but couldn't get anything across. Kasten is at 64 pitches through 2 innings. Jake Turley on the mound for the Eagles. Having to score off of him & stop the CW offense the rest of the game will be a chore.

CWClassof2007

Quote from: CWClassof2007 on May 03, 2024, 07:21:43 PMClovis West puts up 6 in the first inning & loaded the bases in the second but couldn't get anything across. Kasten is at 64 pitches through 2 innings. Jake Turley on the mound for the Eagles. Having to score off of him & stop the CW offense the rest of the game will be a chore.
Clovis West 6 Clovis 3
Eagles clinch at least a share of the league championship.

CWClassof2007

Buchanan 4 Clovis North 0
Central 17 Clovis East 11

CWClassof2007