News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

Rams beat the Niners

Started by Just_A_Fan, November 02, 2014, 08:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just_A_Fan

Can't believe it... the Rams beat the Nines and not one post about it...LOL

Rams fans will now pause for the excuses and bad ref call explanations.... ;)

CWClassof2007

Their offense is so inconsistent it wasn't a suprise. The offensive line was bad & Kaepernick seems to run into sacks too. The defense doesn't deserve that loss. They have up 8 sacks & almost still won. So don't let those fuzzy feeling overwhelm you Rams fans.

GoldenHawksFootball

Aren't we so proud of a fluke win that required a fumble on the 1 ft. Line. Next you should try your nearest 7 eleven and get some scratchers for the mega millions. The 49ers have never performed well after the bye week. This game they were out coached and never made adjustments to the blitz. That loss was on the offensive line. No team should beat another or steal a game if they allow 8 sacks. Kaepernick fumbling was just a microcosm of the line problems and injuries they've had. If Daniel Kilgore makes a good snap does Kap sneak in? We'll get healthy in a couple weeks but by that time it may be too late the way Arizona is playing. Good win Rams! Put consecutive wins together. Now go back to reading your constitution.

flexmac3

Quote from: GoldenHawksFootball on November 02, 2014, 09:27:03 PM
Aren't we so proud of a fluke win that required a fumble on the 1 ft. Line. Next you should try your nearest 7 eleven and get some scratchers for the mega millions. The 49ers have never performed well after the bye week. This game they were out coached and never made adjustments to the blitz. That loss was on the offensive line. No team should beat another or steal a game if they allow 8 sacks. Kaepernick fumbling was just a microcosm of the line problems and injuries they've had. If Daniel Kilgore makes a good snap does Kap sneak in? We'll get healthy in a couple weeks but by that time it may be too late the way Arizona is playing. Good win Rams! Put consecutive wins together. Now go back to reading your constitution.
What a bad loss, the NFC is basically wide open.

I don't consider the Rams win a fluke, it was a 49ers choke.

Injuries, a lameduck coach, and poor ownership, basically for not locking down the head coach.

Nothing is surprising.

CWClassof2007

Quote from: flexmac3 on November 02, 2014, 10:05:52 PM
What a bad loss, the NFC is basically wide open.

I don't consider the Rams win a fluke, it was a 49ers choke.

Injuries, a lameduck coach, and poor ownership, basically for not locking down the head coach.

Nothing is surprising.

I wouldn't call Harbaugh a lame duck.

OriginalCVFan

Quote from: CWClassof2007 on November 03, 2014, 12:05:48 AM
I wouldn't call Harbaugh a lame duck.

He is a jackass, but I wouldn't say lame dork, I mean duck
]

Just_A_Fan

Quote from: GoldenHawksFootball on November 02, 2014, 09:27:03 PM

LOL, was waiting for your reply  :D ;)

The Rams have the same problems, i.e. injuries.  Rookies and really young guys all over the field for them.  A few consecutive wins would be a plus opposed to this on and off again stuff.....

izne1home

Is it just me, or do you give the ball to Gore 3 times in a row from the 1?  If you can't gain one yard, then hang it up.  But here's the deal:

THE DODGERS STILL SUCK AND THE GIANTS ARE WORLD CHAMPIONS.  AGAIN

GoldenHawksFootball

Quote from: Just_A_Fan on November 03, 2014, 06:13:32 AM
LOL, was waiting for your reply  :D ;)

The Rams have the same problems, i.e. injuries.  Rookies and really young guys all over the field for them.  A few consecutive wins would be a plus opposed to this on and off again stuff.....

Sorta figured you were calling me out... Rams just need a QB. I think they have the best defensive line in football. So why did they get blown out in St. Louis but did a 180 in San Francisco? Coaching adjustments? This is the same kind of game as it was 2 years ago when they both tied. You guys want to attack Harbaugh but what other coach would have turned us around. How is he a jack ass? I love how when they lose the coach is a jack ass. Why isn't Greg Roman or the rest of the coaches jack asses? He didn't fumble on the 1. He didn't give up 8 sacks. He didn't run right into the defenders or fail to throw the ball away. He didn't miss a field goal.

Izne, if you ask me Colin Kaepernick just does not have the clutch gene. He'll never be Montana or Young. And that pains me to say. He is good enough to take you to the post season and get you 10 wins most seasons and beat the teams they are supposed to. But when is the last time he won when the team was from behind in the clutch? This loss reminded me of the Super Bowl against the Ravens. They throw 2 or 3 consecutive times to who? Crabtree. No touchdown. No come from behind win. Last year against the Seahawks, who does he throw to? Mr. Crabtree, when he is covered. Other guys are wide open. He needs to take a lesson from Mr. Kessler on looking off the coverered receiver and going into his progressions. Does Crabtree run a route the gets the ball over the end zone or does Kap make the throw? Nope! Short half a yard. 3 times in 3 huge games he's gone to Crabtree and 3 times they've lost and failed to be clutch. It's like Groundhog's Day!

CWClassof2007

Greg Roman's play calling is the biggest issue. He gets to in love with the passing game. The Rams had 31st ranked rush defense. They had six sacks coming into the game. They had 8. Kaepernick isn't a pocket passer. He looks better when he's on the run. I'd love to see Derek Carr with the 49ers weapons. In my opinion he's already a better passer than Kaepernick.

Just_A_Fan

Quote from: GoldenHawksFootball on November 03, 2014, 07:52:36 AM
Sorta figured you were calling me out... Rams just need a QB. I think they have the best defensive line in football. So why did they get blown out in St. Louis but did a 180 in San Francisco? Coaching adjustments? This is the same kind of game as it was 2 years ago when they both tied. You guys want to attack Harbaugh but what other coach would have turned us around. How is he a jack ass? I love how when they lose the coach is a jack ass. Why isn't Greg Roman or the rest of the coaches jack asses? He didn't fumble on the 1. He didn't give up 8 sacks. He didn't run right into the defenders or fail to throw the ball away. He didn't miss a field goal.

Izne, if you ask me Colin Kaepernick just does not have the clutch gene. He'll never be Montana or Young. And that pains me to say. He is good enough to take you to the post season and get you 10 wins most seasons and beat the teams they are supposed to. But when is the last time he won when the team was from behind in the clutch? This loss reminded me of the Super Bowl against the Ravens. They throw 2 or 3 consecutive times to who? Crabtree. No touchdown. No come from behind win. Last year against the Seahawks, who does he throw to? Mr. Crabtree, when he is covered. Other guys are wide open. He needs to take a lesson from Mr. Kessler on looking off the coverered receiver and going into his progressions. Does Crabtree run a route the gets the ball over the end zone or does Kap make the throw? Nope! Short half a yard. 3 times in 3 huge games he's gone to Crabtree and 3 times they've lost and failed to be clutch. It's like Groundhog's Day!

Where did you get that I was bashing Harbaugh?  :huh:

The rest is pretty much spot on though....Alex Smith was better in a clutch

theMHSguy

Quote from: izne1home on November 03, 2014, 07:27:38 AM
Is it just me, or do you give the ball to Gore 3 times in a row from the 1?  If you can't gain one yard, then hang it up. 

I'm not a fan of the Whiners but I was in a room full of angry Whiner fans and all of them were saying the same thing; We have Gore, give him the ball!!!!!!!!
"Victory is often achieved in inches, timed in seconds, and denied through mistakes. A true champion learns, through sweat and sacrifice, that he can overcome these mistakes. For a true champion, the thrill of victory is ample reward for the hardships of training." Vince Lombardi

Just_A_Fan

Quote from: izne1home on November 03, 2014, 07:27:38 AM
Is it just me, or do you give the ball to Gore 3 times in a row from the 1?  If you can't gain one yard, then hang it up.  But here's the deal:

THE DODGERS STILL SUCK AND THE GIANTS ARE WORLD CHAMPIONS.  AGAIN

LOL.....But the Rams still won....LOL

Congrats to the Giants....glad a California team took the series.  Maybe the Dodgers will get their act together next year.

izne1home

Quote from: Just_A_Fan on November 03, 2014, 03:25:12 PM
LOL.....But the Rams still won....LOL

Actually, the 49ers lost.  Big difference. 

GoldenHawksFootball

QuoteWhere did you get that I was bashing Harbaugh?  Huh?

Alex Smith still is not the answer either. He checks down too much and can't make the long ball throws. Kap never checks down and takes chances down field.

The rest is pretty much spot on though....Alex Smith was better in a clutch

OCV and Flex Mac any time the 49ers lose it's a chance to jump the head coach.

I'm more concerned that we lose Harbaugh just because we don't go to the post season this year. York will be sorry if he makes the mistake and runs Harbaugh out and we go back to being cellar dwellers again and have to start over. The time is now and it would be a big mistake if they let go of Harbaugh. I say replace G Roman. He drives me crazy! No consistency. It's either all pass or all run and needs to be better.

Bronco

To borrow a fraze from a great Coach (Dennis Dellido) " Counts if it goes"  8)

izne1home

Quote from: Bronco on November 06, 2014, 04:44:52 PM
To borrow a fraze from a great Coach (Dennis Dellido) " Counts if it goes"  8)

Didn't say it didn't count, but I'm sure Delido saw his share of wrestlers who beat themselves.

Bronco

Quote from: izne1home on November 06, 2014, 05:23:30 PM
Didn't say it didn't count, but I'm sure Delido saw his share of wrestlers who beat themselves.
He did - And that's a BIG reason for his "saying" - to convince his guys that you have to WIN (or deal with the aftermath) PS He's a "die hard '9'er FAN !!  8)

Bronco