News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

Prediction Contest Leaderboards - Round 1

Started by Spazzilla, November 05, 2018, 08:35:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spazzilla

Click each link to view the leaderboard:

Division 1
   - Only 3 people in the top 10 picked Bullard to win.  Shame shame on you's all. Andrew and WesternU sit deadlocked atop the leaderboard.

Division 2
   - We have 4 way tie at the top with Frontier being the bracket bust here. Y'all had too much faith.

Division 3
   - Only 2 of you in the top 10 gave Highland a shot, but only Shane shall Remain perfect.  He sits alone at the top.  Heavy is the head that wears the crown.

Division 4
   - Again, only two people in the Top10 gave Da U a chance over The 'Velt (shoutout to @whatahorse).  For your optimism, A-town Hound and coaches corner, you a rewarded with a spot with a view. 

Division 5
   - Well, this one is going to be a dogfight because nooooooooo one picked Liberty to go down the my MightMighty Cardinals.  We have cuhrowded podium right now with a 9-way tie.  Side note, everyone in the top 10 picked DP on the road @ BU.  'Preesh brothas.

Division 6
   - Glenn's the man! The only one to pick SP to advance and he sits atop the standings.

8-Man
   - Ok, you guys all know how contest work right, like, you have to enter to play kinda thing?  Why on earth does the EASIEST bracket to pick have the LEAST amount of entries?!?!
There's 12 people tied for 1st, 12 out of 19. 
This is a Grade-A Fuster-Cluck. 
I'm disapointed in you all.  Really.
Brb, looking for @hsfan's hat...
"This is the precept by which I have lived: Prepare for the worst; expect the best; and take what comes."
  - Hannah Arendt

CWClassof2007

I never got the chance to enter! I registered & the tried logging in with the password I was emailed & it said invalid login info. Next year I guess.

Sixtynine

Wow. In my write up I picked Bullard with my reasoning and I accidentally clicked St. Joes. Dang it dang it dang it
Just my opinion, but my opinion is right

bksflddan

Quote from: Sixtynine on November 05, 2018, 11:54:57 AM
Wow. In my write up I picked Bullard with my reasoning and I accidentally clicked St. Joes. Dang it dang it dang it

? ... you were looking for bako p's picks I'm sure!
"The crux of leadership is seeing what needs to be done and doing it before anyone else"

Run fast! Stay Low!

footballforever

Quote from: Spazzilla on November 05, 2018, 08:35:13 AM

8-Man
   - Ok, you guys all know how contest work right, like, you have to enter to play kinda thing?  Why on earth does the EASIEST bracket to pick have the LEAST amount of entries?!?!
There's 12 people tied for 1st, 12 out of 19. 
This is a Grade-A Fuster-Cluck. 
I'm disapointed in you all.  Really.
Brb, looking for @hsfan's hat...
about 4 people on this board know or care anything about 8 man football and one of them doesn't do pick'em games. a lot of cvhsprepsters probably think 8 man teams wear flags on their hips
Col 3:23

bksflddan

Quote from: footballforever on November 07, 2018, 07:12:56 PM
about 4 people on this board know or care anything about 8 man football and one of them doesn't do pick'em games. a lot of cvhsprepsters probably think 8 man teams wear flags on their hips

Last time I played football was 8 man at Camp Pendleton. Very competitive and all teams had very good players. It was fast and fun as all get out!
"The crux of leadership is seeing what needs to be done and doing it before anyone else"

Run fast! Stay Low!

footballforever

Quote from: bksflddan on November 08, 2018, 12:09:18 PM
Last time I played football was 8 man at Camp Pendleton. Very competitive and all teams had very good players. It was fast and fun as all get out!
Fast and fun is a good way of putting it. The 8-man section championship game in 2014 was a 57-56 shoot-out between KCHS and FCHS. '15 & '16 were not competitive games. 2017 was a pretty competitive between FC & Trona, but not high scoring.
The 8-man championship tomorrow night at Mission Prep could be another good one. MP is the clear favorite but FC is looking much improved from their 1st meeting of the season in September.

footballforever