News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

Prediction Contest Leaderboards - Round 3, the sequel to the sequel.

Started by Spazzilla, November 18, 2019, 09:31:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spazzilla

Click each link to view the leaderboard:

So, true to form, I'm going to Tarantino this thing, start from the end and work my way forward.  Why?  Because Santa Clause is watching, kids.

8-Man
  - Holy hell.  Just when I thought 8-man predictions couldn't get any more fuster-clucky than last year, the Preps goes and pulls the Joker. 

19 Picks, 15 picked the winner.

But guys.  Jesus H.  The instructions were there, black and white, clear as crystal.  Pick a final score.  5 of you did not and 1 of you guys just put a number in there.  You know what? Screw it.  I'm salty here.  I lost by 1-point. The final score was 65-38, which means Todd Noeske is our 2019 8-man weiner with a final prediction of 58-31.  Congratulations.  PM me or email me, [email protected]

Division 6
  - There's a 4 way tie at the top with each of them having perfect brackets, but two of them didn't pick a final score, so they're already losers in my book.  The there are two dark-horses in this race who picked either Lindsay or Orosi to win it all.  Let's see it happen!

Division 5
  - When all the dust settled, the top 4 teams made it to the semis and as the the Macho Man Randy Savage put it: 

There's a 4-way tie for 1st, The only outside shot we have here is the guys sitting in 8th who picked Stratocaster to take the ship.

Division 4
  - Ya'll some haters.  No one in the top 10 picked Kennedy to be in the finals.  I hope they show up madder than 1968 and rain on your parade. See what I did there?  As the kids say, OOF!

If Union wins out, Coach G wins big(ly)!

Division 3
  - Ladies and Gentlemen, we are gathered here today to pay respects to the championship hopes and aspirations of the Kingsburg Vikings and all those who's brackets are busted.  Long live Dave Steele. 

I'm not even trying to make sense of this one, see me in a couple weeks. 

Division 2
  - Coach G sits alone on top of the D2 mountain with the boldest of bold predictions: St. Joseph to win it all.  Realistically, anyone in the top 6 has a chance. 

Division 1

- In the "Runner up to Central" Bracket, there's a tie for 1st with 2 perfect brackets, one guy in the top 10 went out on a limb and picked Buchanabanana to upset the applecart. 

"This is the precept by which I have lived: Prepare for the worst; expect the best; and take what comes."
  - Hannah Arendt

Spazzilla

"This is the precept by which I have lived: Prepare for the worst; expect the best; and take what comes."
  - Hannah Arendt