News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

Ray Rice....world's biggest POS. ...

Started by BIG SKIN, September 08, 2014, 08:40:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BIG SKIN

Poor people have voted DEMOCRAT for the last 50 years.....GUESS what....they are STILL POOR.

Just_A_Fan

Geesh....a real man there, can smack a woman around whose a fraction of his size  :d: :d:

SCrubjay

he will get his, since she ended up marrying him... I'm predicting divorce and financial settlement within the year.... 

I'm guessing the "pre-nup" discussion went something like this....

Ray: "I'd like you to sign this pre-nup"

Fiance: "I think I'm gonna put a call in to TMZ and see what they have to say.....  If YOU won't pay me .. THEY will..."

Ray: "oooh... heyyy baaaby... you know I was just jokin...."

izne1home

All I saw was an enraged female slap Ray as she walked by him, then aggressively charge Ray before slipping and hitting her head on the railing inside the elevator.  Looked like one of those classic soccer falls to me.

Since they were in a domestic relationship, that initial slap would get her arrested.  Maybe a night in the drunk tank would teach her some obedience. 

BIG SKIN

Quote from: izne1home on September 08, 2014, 09:06:50 AM
All I saw was an enraged female slap Ray as she walked by him, then aggressively charge Ray before slipping and hitting her head on the railing inside the elevator.  Looked like one of those classic soccer falls to me.

Since they were in a domestic relationship, that initial slap would get her arrested.  Maybe a night in the drunk tank would teach her some obedience. 
I thought your were a realty .esq not a pond scumb .esq .....LMAO
Poor people have voted DEMOCRAT for the last 50 years.....GUESS what....they are STILL POOR.

amazinballer

I like how there's more outrage now than there was before

izne1home

Quote from: BIG SKIN on September 08, 2014, 09:33:13 AM
I thought your were a realty .esq not a pond scumb .esq .....LMAO

Money talks.  BS walks.  He's got a lot more cash generating horsepower than she does.  Tends to skew my vision a little. 

Just_A_Fan

amazinballer

Quote from: Just_A_Fan on September 08, 2014, 10:44:33 AM
???????

We already knew he assaulted her.  We saw him dragging her out of an elevator.

If it took seeing him physically punch her for people to get upset or as upset as they should have been to begin with, then that's sad. 

Just_A_Fan

Quote from: amazinballer on September 08, 2014, 10:56:10 AM
We already knew he assaulted her.  We saw him dragging her out of an elevator.

If it took seeing him physically punch her for people to get upset or as upset as they should have been to begin with, then that's sad. 

Guess I must have missed that one....this was the first video I'd seen.....guy's a POS and the NFL and judicial system should deal with him appropriately....

amazinballer

Quote from: Just_A_Fan on September 08, 2014, 10:59:52 AM
Guess I must have missed that one....this was the first video I'd seen.....guy's a POS and the NFL and judicial system should deal with him appropriately....

Rice was arrested on February 15th on assault charges and the video of him dragging his wife/fiance/girlfriend/etc out of the elevator came out 4 days later.  The NFL and judicial system have had over 6 months to deal with this the right way.  Now that there is actual video of him hitting her there is real outrage?

GoldenHawksFootball

Quote from: amazinballer on September 08, 2014, 11:04:48 AM
Rice was arrested on February 15th on assault charges and the video of him dragging his wife/fiance/girlfriend/etc out of the elevator came out 4 days later.  The NFL and judicial system have had over 6 months to deal with this the right way.  Now that there is actual video of him hitting her there is real outrage?

The NFL mishandled this case which I think is why this is coming out. They gave Rice a slap on the hand- 2 game suspension. Since then, the NFL has changed that ruling from 6 game suspension for 1st offense to lifetime ban for 2nd offense. Apparently this is a larger problem than abusing drugs, abusing alcohol, murder, etc. etc. Goodell, has come under harsh criticism from feminist groups. That is the real reason these things are coming out. Everyone wants a piece of the pie.

amazinballer

Quote from: GoldenHawksFootball on September 08, 2014, 11:25:50 AM
The NFL mishandled this case which I think is why this is coming out. They gave Rice a slap on the hand- 2 game suspension. Since then, the NFL has changed that ruling from 6 game suspension for 1st offense to lifetime ban for 2nd offense. Apparently this is a larger problem than abusing drugs, abusing alcohol, murder, etc. etc. Goodell, has come under harsh criticism from feminist groups. That is the real reason these things are coming out. Everyone wants a piece of the pie.

I understand why things are coming out.  I don't understand why people are now more upset.  They should have been this upset to begin with

GoldenHawksFootball

Quote from: amazinballer on September 08, 2014, 11:33:05 AM
I understand why things are coming out.  I don't understand why people are now more upset.  They should have been this upset to begin with

I agree with you! But unfortunately Rice was telling them 1 thing when the evidence showed another which is why the Baltimore Ravens just cut Rice. Unbelievable! It's kind of like Sterling. If he was truly that racist, wouldn't he have been banned long ago from the NBA? Then a tape releases and he's the worst person in the world. Same thing with this Hawks owner. Don't be surprised when humans do stupid and outrageous things.

amazinballer

Quote from: GoldenHawksFootball on September 08, 2014, 11:37:20 AM
I agree with you! But unfortunately Rice was telling them 1 thing when the evidence showed another which is why the Baltimore Ravens just cut Rice. Unbelievable! It's kind of like Sterling. If he was truly that racist, wouldn't he have been banned long ago from the NBA? Then a tape releases and he's the worst person in the world. Same thing with this Hawks owner. Don't be surprised when humans do stupid and outrageous things.

Rice never denied that he assaulted the woman.  The league screwed up and they knew about this video as well according to what I've read. 

My bigger issue is people all of a sudden getting more outraged over this.  Assault is assault.  We knew it was assault but now that we have seen it it is worse?  If I turn on a baseball game and see a ball landing 500 feet away, I know someone crushed a pitch, I don't need to see the pitch again to know that.  If I hear a guy is charged with assault and there is video of him dragging his unconscious wife off an elevator, and he never denies it, then I don't need to see the video of him actually hitting the woman to be disgusted and upset.

GoldenHawksFootball

QuoteRice never denied that he assaulted the woman.  The league screwed up and they knew about this video as well according to what I've read. 

My bigger issue is people all of a sudden getting more outraged over this.  Assault is assault.  We knew it was assault but now that we have seen it it is worse?  If I turn on a baseball game and see a ball landing 500 feet away, I know someone crushed a pitch, I don't need to see the pitch again to know that.  If I hear a guy is charged with assault and there is video of him dragging his unconscious wife off an elevator, and he never denies it, then I don't need to see the video of him actually hitting the woman to be disgusted and upset.

True, he never denied it but that only goes so far. You do understand how this all works in America. When various groups of power want to politicize, create backlash, make a large story out of something, "A Firestorm", they WIN every time. It's called PC America! Why did the media choose Ferguson, MO over every other story? It fit into certain political groups agendas and certain networks agendas so they cover the crap out of it make you feel inferior for being white and in favor of a lawful society. We don't decide what gets public and what doesn't. Unfortunately when there's lots of money at steak and when image is everything, the team has to make that decision not to lose backers and sponsors.

taysdad

Ravens terminate his contract, suspended indefinitely by nfl. Something that should've happened initially IMO

izne1home

Quote from: taysdad on September 08, 2014, 12:35:12 PM
Ravens terminate his contract, suspended indefinitely by nfl. Something that should've happened initially IMO

Just_A_Fan

Quote from: amazinballer on September 08, 2014, 11:04:48 AM

He should have been sacked and arrested back then....don't think anyone around here would argue about that...

SCrubjay