News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

UM...WOW....I know this is youth....but WOW

Started by BIG SKIN, September 01, 2011, 11:11:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

valleynative

CWClassof2007

Quote from: izne1home on September 02, 2011, 06:33:09 AM
You guys have to admit, that was a nice form tackle.  Beautifully executed.  Squared up, wrapped his arms and drove through.  Very nice. 

Jim Hartigan would be proud!

izne1home

Quote from: CWClassof2007 on September 02, 2011, 10:30:16 AM
Jim Hartigan would be proud!

I almost ran out on the field and speared one of those 3 Blind Mice officials in Madera after they tried to explain to Hartigan that chop blocking 20 yards down field was allowable. 

wellnow

Quote from: izne1home on September 02, 2011, 11:31:10 AM
I almost ran out on the field and speared one of those 3 Blind Mice officials in Madera after they tried to explain to Hartigan that chop blocking 20 yards down field was allowable. 

The hold that wasn't there, and the block that was, I think right after that is when Clovis Unified hired it's own Refs. :cry:

Coach9

wellnow: "hired it's own Refs."    :u:

So true.

d1hopkins

Those coaches are setting real bad examples for those kids and its evident by the one player actions. For a kid to think and act to do something like that speaks volumes of what these kids are being taught!!!!

Coach Scudder

QuoteThose coaches are setting real bad examples for those kids and its evident by the one player actions. For a kid to think and act to do something like that speaks volumes of what these kids are being taught!!!!

More like, What they are being allowed to get away with, IMHO!!   :d:

Coach Scudder