News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

Portervile wrestling coach and athletes should be ashamed

Started by bksflddan, March 01, 2013, 11:09:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bksflddan

You know who you are ...

At Coco's on Oak in bako this morning, March 1st ...

A wrestling coaching and athletes from Porterville were rude and obnoxious to one of my favorite servers ...

I thought PUSD hired coaches who set a positive example?
"The crux of leadership is seeing what needs to be done and doing it before anyone else"

Run fast! Stay Low!

GoldenHawksFootball

What did they do? Maybe if you made it public, they'd get embarrassed and change their actions and behavior.

hsfan

Quote from: GoldenHawksFootball on March 02, 2013, 10:38:20 AM
What did they do? Maybe if you made it public, they'd get embarrassed and change their actions and behavior.

Dan did make it public !! What the hell about "rude and obnoxious" did you not understand !
For as long as we like our speech free, our guns handy, our women open-faced, and beer cold, there will be plenty of work for the Defenders of this Country.
God Bless America, the Constitution of the United States, and its 2nd Amendment!
God Bless our Troops, and bring them home safe and sound.One Flag, One Language, One Nation under God.
Airborne All The Way !

TeddyKGB

GHF tread lightly here, you cross hs you may be biting off a bit more than you can chew...you've been advised.

GoldenHawksFootball

QuoteWhat the hell about "rude and obnoxious"

What was rude and obnoxious? Thought maybe he had more to an otherwise vague story. Kids are rude and obnoxious all the time.
Teddy quit acting like you are 1 of Obama's fall guys. HS Fan did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. Maybe a
call in to the school to complain about this might serve Bakersfield Dan better.

TeddyKGB

Spazzilla

Quote from: bksflddan on March 01, 2013, 11:09:39 AM
You know who you are ...

At Coco's on Oak in bako this morning, March 1st ...

A wrestling coaching and athletes from Porterville were rude and obnoxious to one of my favorite servers ...

I thought PUSD hired coaches who set a positive example?

I have a hard time believing coach Vanni would allow anything of the sort.  It was the weekend of the state tournament, is there a chance you may have gotten the high schools confused? There were over two hundred schools in bako that weekend.  It could have easily been a case of mistaken identity. 
"This is the precept by which I have lived: Prepare for the worst; expect the best; and take what comes."
  - Hannah Arendt

bksflddan

Quote from: spadilla on March 25, 2013, 09:44:06 AM
I have a hard time believing coach Vanni would allow anything of the sort.  It was the weekend of the state tournament, is there a chance you may have gotten the high schools confused? There were over two hundred schools in bako that weekend.  It could have easily been a case of mistaken identity. 

I can read ...

and everyone in the restaurant could observe their behavior ...

When your in uniform think about who your representing. You aren't that special!
"The crux of leadership is seeing what needs to be done and doing it before anyone else"

Run fast! Stay Low!

bksflddan

Run fast! Stay Low!