News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

Fresno State - Coach DeRuyter

Started by laidback, October 03, 2016, 04:01:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laidback

Will Coach DeRuyter last the season? I definitely feel it's time for a change. LSU fired their coach, FSU should talk to him, (if they can afford him).
LOYALTY - PRIDE - HONOR

CWClassof2007

Quote from: laidback on October 03, 2016, 04:01:52 PM
Will Coach DeRuyter last the season? I definitely feel it's time for a change. LSU fired their coach, FSU should talk to him, (if they can afford him).
They can't. Deruyter will make it through the season. But he's gone unlesss there's a huge turnaround. I've heard there was mutual interest between the school & Jeff Tedford. If that's true that's who they should get. Les Miles will be hired by another power 5 school.

Just_A_Fan

New coach or existing coach, don't know if it's going to make a huge difference unless they can find someone that can recruit like Pat Hill did....

Quote from: Just_A_Fan on October 04, 2016, 08:25:52 AM
New coach or existing coach, don't know if it's going to make a huge difference unless they can find someone that can recruit like Pat Hill did....

Amen. Deruyter's recruiting has been brutal. Pat Hill "painted the Valley red". Now the Valley is painted the color of every other darn school.

Bronco

Quote from: Just_A_Fan on October 04, 2016, 08:25:52 AM
I'm with you 100% on that one !!!!! Nobody did as good a job of recruiting the valley as the Bulldogs when Coach Hill was running the show . When you talked to him he always seemed to know  about just about every High School kid who played the game - and would ask about them.

Bronco