News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

Out Of Section Scores

Started by CWClassof2007, November 30, 2012, 08:26:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CWClassof2007

Inland Division Championship(Southern Section)
Vista Murrietta 14 Centennial-Corona 14 @ halftime. This game is on channel 415 Comcast if you're in the Fresno area & at home watching. It's being broadcast by Fox Sportsnet. If only some decent provider could pick up games in the Central Valley.

I'll look for other scores. I believe Mater Dei & Long Beach Poly play tomorrow & De La Salle plays Logan tomorrow. I'm pretty sure both games will be on TV. The Spartans are going for their 21st consecutive NCS championship.

Big D

Klin97

Thanks for the info. I'm switching between that game and Central/CN

CWClassof2007

Quote from: Klin97 on November 30, 2012, 08:51:27 PM
Thanks for the info. I'm switching between that game and Central/CN

Same here. I have been flipping it back & forth between those two games as well as the PAC 12 championship & the MAC championship all night.

Klin97

I was surprised that the pac-12 championship was being played tonight.

Klin97

Serra and Chaminade are playing on 413. Tied 14-14. Same division as Garces.

KCFDFatboy

Monrovia 23
Paraclete 7

2:00 minutes left

Klin97

Centennial up 20-16 on VM in 3q.

Klin97

Centennial up 27-16 8:15 left in 4q

Klin97

Klin97

CWClassof2007

Thanks guys. I'll try to post the scores from tomorrow's games too for those of go interested. Logan's plays De La Salle at the Oakland Coliseum for the NCS D1 title, Poly vs Mater Dei @ Angel's Stadium for the PAC 5 title & Bellarmine vs St. Ignatius @ San Jose City College for the CCS Open Division title. All three games are on TV. The PAC 5 is on FSN & the other two are on one of the Comcast channels. All three games have State Bowl implications.

Klin97

30-28 centennial stopped a 2pt converrsion with 1:18 left.

CWClassof2007

What a game between Centennial & Vista Murrieta. I played against Centennial all four years of high school & they're one of the best programs in the southern section & all of California. This Chaminade & Serra game is going to the wire as well. These games are fun to watch. I wish that we got this kind if coverage in the Central Valley.

CWClassof2007

Serra 24 Chaminade 21 with under two minutes to play. I want to watch an overtime game!

CWClassof2007

Quote from: CWClassof2007 on November 30, 2012, 10:21:19 PM
Serra 24 Chaminade 21 with under two minutes to play in the 3rd.  I want to watch an overtime game!
I just realized that it's only the 3rd quarter. 31 seconds to go Chaminade just turned the ball over & it's heading to the 4th quarter now. I got a little ahead of myself.

CWClassof2007

Wow what a game! Chaminade trails 30-28 with 58 seconds. They kick the onside kick & recover. But the ref who was shielded by players throws a flag because the ball didn't go ten yards. It was close but that ref shouldn't have thrown the flag. The one with a clearer view didn't throw the flag! I be pissed if I was a Chaminade player, coach or fan. Serra wins it 30-28.

CWClassof2007

Folsom plays Elk Grove tomorrow for the Sac Joaquin Section D1 title at Sac State. The winner will most likely be playing De La Salle in the Open Divsion North game. It'd probably be the biggest upset in California in a long time if Logan beat DLS.

CWClassof2007

I actually was wrong about Bellarmine playing St. Ignatius Saturday night. The game was tonight. St. Ignacio's upset the top seed, and West Catholic League rival Bellarmine 13-10 in overtime. Before tonight the Bells last three losses were to De La Salle, first game last year & first game this year, & against Santa Margarita in the CIF D1 State Bowl game last season. St. Ignatius finishes the season 10-3. I don't think they'll get into a game next weekend.

jatk17

Mission Hills of the San Diego Section lost to Eastlake 21-14.  Mission Hills was Clovis North's competition for the state game and their loss pretty much seals the deal.  The only variable now is what game CN will play in.  This depends on the PAC 5 winner. With Centennial beating Vista Murrieta last night, if LB Poly wins tonight their is a small chance CN could play the winner of Narbonne and Crenshaw in the Open Division. Probably won't happen, but it'll be interesting to see the results.
Once A Driller, Always A Driller

jatk17

Once A Driller, Always A Driller