News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

Hoover

Started by Loyal14u, March 15, 2012, 02:39:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FENIX

o-line

Quote from: FENIX on March 19, 2012, 11:38:36 AM
Did Mike get the job?
As of right now there has been no official decision made about the head coaching position at Hoover high school ,but as middleschoollegend pointed out there will be an official decision and announcement made later this week. According to an AP source though Payton Manning will be a Denver Bronco just thought I would throw that in there for all of you!!!
"I can never be what I ought to be until you are what you ought to be and you can never be what you ought to be until I am what I ought to be"   M.L.K.

Loyal14u

Mike Hill will be announced today

JAYDUB

Congratulations to Coach Hill :u: :u: :u:
Your hard work and dedication to Hoover has paid off.  You are going to do a tramendous job.  He is all about the kids!!!

MiddleSchoolLegend

Official announcement to come at 2:45 today in the quad. Looking forward to the next season.
QuoteI THINK IF YOU SHOW THEM LOVE AND SUPPORT, THEY WILL DO JUST ABOUT ANYTHING FOR YOU. THEY DESERVE SOMEONE TO BE HERE AND STICK AROUND.
Shannon Pulliam, who will be Hoover's fifth football coach in the past seven seasons.(and left after one season)

valleyfan

Quote from: JAYDUB on March 20, 2012, 09:30:55 AM
Congratulations to Coach Hill :u: :u: :u:
Your hard work and dedication to Hoover has paid off.  You are going to do a tramendous job.  He is all about the kids!!!
Who is Mike Hill? What school is he from?

Coach Scudder

Quote from: valleyfan on March 20, 2012, 01:06:49 PM
Who is Mike Hill? What school is he from?

Pat Hill's oldest son.  He has been at Hoover for a while as an assistant. 
Coached him when he played at Clovis West.
GREAT PICK!!!

Hooverbasketball

Great day in Patriot land!!! Congrats to Coach Hill and the new staff he will be bringing in!!!

Linebacker HS

Congats BONES!!! Great hire for Hoover. Good luck!!!
"I don't get heart attacks, I give 'em!"

highschoolmunoz

Congrats and good luck
Face your Fears, Live your Dreams and Rise

crystalftbl

Now that Hoover has a coach, what's going on with their passing tournament???

crystalftbl