News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

Garces Coach Steps Down

Started by CoachSki, February 02, 2012, 05:15:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Reality

Jim Maples would do a great job. That being said....its gonna go to a Garces guy....bet he happens to be Catholic..

mw1

There are only three names in the hat.. should be a quick interview process.  I guess they still more time to put together an "offer he can't refuse" to get Golla away from BHS???  That would make things interesting. 
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."

TeddyKGB

mw1, garces is gonna get all the Golla and the Drillers they can handle come Sept...and all its going to cost is a bus trip over to Griffith.

mw1

KGB, I noticed that you capitalized "Golla", "Drillers", "Sept.", and "Griffith", but not "garces".  You must really not like GMHS.  Why all of the hate? 
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."

TeddyKGB

HAHA...that's very perceptive of you to notice that, I do not consider garces a proper noun. I have gone over this before, I grew up with garces as a bitter rival the hatered runs deep...like the Hatfields and McCoys.

Forceuser

Teddy is an equal opportunity hater........he hates everyone......it makes him really consistant....hahah  :D
"All life demands struggle. Those who have everything given to them become lazy, selfish, and insensitive to the real values of life. The very striving and hard work that we so constantly try to avoid is the major building block in the person we are today."
― Pope Paul VI

TeddyKGB

I don't hate everyone...there's some I despise, annoyed by most and like a few...But I do Hate garces.

mw1

ahhhh, now we are getting somewhere.  Teddy, tell us about your childhood..... 

TeddyKGB

HAHAHAHA...it's too bad there is no icon for the middle finger

diesel

Quote from: TeddyKGB on March 07, 2012, 11:29:39 AM
HAHAHAHA...it's too bad there is no icon for the middle finger

There is......but it's hidden..... ;)

CoachSki

Sounds like someone got shot down in the interview process for admission.

Bronco

Quote from: TeddyKGB on March 07, 2012, 11:01:59 AM
I don't hate everyone...there's some I despise, annoyed by most and like a few...But I do Hate garces.

Teddy KB's  " Hate  List "
Hate : Garces/ C-Dub / Clovis
Dispise : All  other  CUSD  teams / Bullard
Annoyed: All  other  teams  that  are  not  the  Drillers
:D

TeddyKGB

Bronco you are wrong, if you mean CW by C-Dub you are wrong.
I like CW, unless they play the Drillers...then I root against them. I have made this clear before they are the only team North of Hwy 178 that I like.
I don't hate Clovis, why would the Drillers beat them.
Hating Bullard would be like a Alabama fan hating Tulane.
I don't despise all CUSD teams. Why would I, oNe of the teams, I woN't meNtion by Name, has so much respect for the Drillers they refuse to play.  :)-

diesel

Quote from: TeddyKGB on March 08, 2012, 12:53:43 PM
I like CW, unless they play the Drillers...then I root against them. I have made this clear before they are the only team North of Hwy 178 that I like.
I don't despise all CUSD teams. Why would I, oNe of the teams, I woN't meNtion by Name, has so much respect for the Drillers they refuse to play.  :)-

And all this time I thought you were a Redskin!!  DAMN!!!   ;)

cdubkiller

I think Teddy is the new Mr. K-Town... :cry:
Friday Night Fever!!!

BHS_Alumni

Quote from: TeddyKGB on March 08, 2012, 12:53:43 PM

Teddy,  don't worry.  Discussions with a SS team has resurfaced for 0 week.  May have two games at the beach in preseason.

On the Crespi invitational front looks the Drillers will be playing Cactus out of Tucson.  Crespi didn't want to play the Drillers in their own tourney.  Probably a good decision on their part.

Buchannan is a go.  Too bad CN's coach couldn't sack up.

Trying to schedule quality opponents from the SS will continue to be a problem for CS teams.  If you are ranked below them they won't play you, but if you are ranked ahead of them they will schedule you in a heartbeat.  Ala Long Beach Poly this year.

"Mr. President.  You don't pick winners and losers.  You pick LOSERS." Mitt Romney, October 3, 2012

Irisheyes

I heard last night that Van Horne had applied anybody else here that??

CoachSki

I heard he was cited on campus weeks ago.  This may be the genesis of the rumor, but who knows.  Can't imagine that RVH would stand much of a chance since they passed him up three years ago.

PigIron

Quote from: mw1 on March 07, 2012, 07:56:33 AM
There are only three names in the hat.. should be a quick interview process.  I guess they still more time to put together an "offer he can't refuse" to get Golla away from BHS???  That would make things interesting. 

Really? What 3 names are, "in the hat"?

PigIron

Quote from: Irisheyes on March 09, 2012, 10:21:38 AM
I heard last night that Van Horne had applied anybody else here that??

I doubt that very much. Coach Van Horn missed a game and week of practice last year as East's O-coordinator to go back and see his son play at Middle Tennesse State. I don't think Coach Van Horn wants to be a head coach until his son is done playing college ball.  But then again, I might be wrong.....or not!!!

PigIron