News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

Most Liked/disliked members on CVHSPREPS

Started by elway7, June 22, 2009, 10:32:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ghost of tom flores

Here is a blast from the past....MORE COWBELL.....where did that guy go......dude was a freaking riot!!!!!!!!
First Hispanic QB in Pro Football History!

OriginalCVFan

WOOT!!! Where Are the Referees!   

All I need is a little more COWBELL. 
]

izne1home

PitPride65

Quote from: BIG SKIN on June 22, 2009, 11:44:40 PM
.....wow...you are grasping at straws...the whole Comeback Joe refers to this Noted for his ability to remain calm under pressure, Montana helped his teams to 31 fourth quarter come-from-behind wins.

I shouldn't do this because I respect BIGSKIN, and really don't like the way "elway7" comes across, but actually John Elway had 46 come from behind wins. And yes, they are both amazing QBs of their times. I just can'y stand the arrogance of Joe Montana on the sidelines of his son's game, AND THEN have the nerve to pick Washington to go to college? Come on!
I like to believe that my best hits border on felonious assault.  ~Jack Tatum

hsfan

Quote from: BuchananBearStud on June 23, 2009, 08:33:53 AM
I enjoy reading what both izne1home & OriginalCVFan have to say.  It seems to me that both of these guys have great insight.  I also sense a maturity from them that is unparalleled on preps  :D

When it comes to great insight and maturity, IZ & OCV are both great.However, I thought hotsexycheerleader had them both beat before she droped out of sight.
For as long as we like our speech free, our guns handy, our women open-faced, and beer cold, there will be plenty of work for the Defenders of this Country.
God Bless America, the Constitution of the United States, and its 2nd Amendment!
God Bless our Troops, and bring them home safe and sound.One Flag, One Language, One Nation under God.
Airborne All The Way !

Chowchilla08

I like all the republicans.  Not really a fan of Dlineguy and Lamont Joe..they just seem a little to lib
"You have a big hat but no cattle"            2008 Valley Champs

ghost of tom flores

Quote from: hsfan on June 23, 2009, 10:11:23 AM
When it comes to great insight and maturity, IZ & OCV are both great.However, I thought hotsexycheerleader had them both beat before she droped out of sight.

LMAO...HSFAN your a freaking classic!!! :u: :u: :u:
First Hispanic QB in Pro Football History!

OriginalCVFan

Where did SASHMO go?  Did she go to college, or take her parents money and stay home to play more!!!.
]

diesel

Quote from: Chowchilla08 on June 23, 2009, 10:36:11 AM
I like all the republicans.  Not really a fan of Dlineguy and Lamont Joe..they just seem a little to lib

That stings........... :cry:

Chowchilla08

C-Shak

"We're lost, but we're making good time"

izne1home

Quote from: hsfan on June 23, 2009, 10:11:23 AM

She certainly had a nicer can.  I think...

valleynative

Quote from: BIG SKIN on June 22, 2009, 11:17:50 PM
AH HA !!!!!!....knew it was you that set his watch every 24 hours so you can throw on the negs.Ok now I can sleep at night...whew.....ok...just called the CIA off the case.....thanks Elways7 you just saved the Feds about 2 trillion dollars investigating who was stackin the negs on me...... :u:

No worries, bigskin...I will give you a karma point every 24 hours! ;)

valleynative

Looks like Iz is winning so far with OCV coming in at second.  I thought this thread would get ugly, but it is really fun to read!!!

I, too, love reading Iz and OCV's posts.  They are always well-thought out and mature (well, iz's age says he is 117, so his posts should be mature).  I have learned alot from bigskin's posts...hsfan is hilarious with his biting comebacks.  I would not want to get on his bad side!  PIF is a fave of mine, too.  I love Chowchilla08's bravery!  He says whatever is on his mind.  dpbronco is funny and smart.  I know I missed some, but I am ready for a nap.

diesel

Quote from: Chowchilla08 on June 23, 2009, 11:31:30 AM
Sarcasum :huh:

NO!!  I'm truly hurt that you don't like me.  While I love to argue, none of it is personal and I like to think that I bring an opposing view to what would elsewise be a bunch of threads with everyone agreeing with each other!  LOL!!  I have no animosity for anyone on this site.  I really enjoy reading everyone's posts.  They make me laugh, they make me cry, they make me mad, but more importantly, they make me think!

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

BIG SKIN

Quote from: dlineguy on June 23, 2009, 01:15:09 PM
NO!!  I'm truly hurt that you don't like me.  While I love to argue, none of it is personal and I like to think that I bring an opposing view to what would elsewise be a bunch of threads with everyone agreeing with each other!  LOL!!  I have no animosity for anyone on this site.  I really enjoy reading everyone's posts.  They make me laugh, they make me cry, they make me mad, but more importantly, they make me think!

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!
....and we love you too.......remember no child left behind...... 8)
Poor people have voted DEMOCRAT for the last 50 years.....GUESS what....they are STILL POOR.

sky22

I like everyone one of the members, but izne1 is probably my favorite.  He is very creative with his writing and his avatars.  :u:

Chowchilla08

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

I didnt say i didnt like you..I just said i wasnt a big fan..I dont even know you so i cant say that.

sky22

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!
dlineguy, I like your post's too.  i give you a  :u:

bigfan

I think it is all pretty darn good that's why we ALL hang around!  You gotta have a thick skin and some wit mixed with respect and know it is all fun...for me my analyst thinks I am losing it but I keep telling him IT was gone long ago and this board is only a release...product of the 60s you know... I do miss former ref but I have a feeling we will see him pop up again come season??
Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth.

bigfan

Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth.