News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

how many undefeated JV and Frosh teams are left.

Started by luviking, October 05, 2006, 12:35:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

luviking

does anyone know how many undefeateds are left? i know k-town JV is unbeaten, and i believe the frosh is too. who else is unbeaten.

REDSKINSFOOTBALL06

well chowchilla jv team in 5-0 and the freshmen team is 3-2 right now

wolfpack09

laidback

Both the Frosh and JV at Yosemite are undefeated.
LOYALTY - PRIDE - HONOR

More Cow Bell

Yes, thee Bruce Dickenson!!!!

Just_Play

Lemoore Freshmen are 6-0.  I believe that they have only allowed 27 points the entire season.  A long ways to go to get 10-0 but their freshmen went undefeated 2 years ago too.  I would imagine they would like a hypothetical chance at the hypothetical winner of that Bullard-Liberty-Ridgeview game.

More Cow Bell

Who cares about referees.  And I have talked to the staff, what penalties are you referring too.  You sound like every other Bullard crybaby when they lose.  Your starters got manhaddled by the boys from Madera flat out.  Referees or not you got their buts were handed to them.  It wasn't even close.

hitstick2005

miked3

Mendota J.V. is 6-1.  Only loss coming to D.P. by 7 points.  35-28. Outscoring opponents an avg of 36-10.  Not the greatest of competition, but not bad for a bunch of freshman and a few sophomores sprinkled here and there.

Scott VanHoosier

Quote from: OriginalCVFan on October 05, 2006, 09:58:13 AM
Bullard 5-0, and beat up on the TRAC with victories against Clovis, CE, CW, and Central.  Would put this Freshman team up against anyone.  I believe Stockdale played Clovis and beat them 14-6, while Bullard was up 30-0 before the 2nd/3rd team went in. I would say Bullard and whomever wins the Ridgeview/Liberty matchup are the 2 teams 2 beat at the Freshman level.

from what i heard the knights couldnt stop the wing-t in madera if their life depended on it.  so maybe you need to rethink your top two frosh teams.  i think the bullard staff said they got scored on 4 times.  but i could be wrong
"I can eat a box of cookies tonight. Can you do that? No. Because you're nothin' but a fart-faced kid."

BRANDED 81

coachhammer

Quote from: OriginalCVFan on October 05, 2006, 09:58:13 AM
Bullard 5-0, and beat up on the TRAC with victories against Clovis, CE, CW, and Central.  Would put this Freshman team up against anyone.  I believe Stockdale played Clovis and beat them 14-6, while Bullard was up 30-0 before the 2nd/3rd team went in. I would say Bullard and whomever wins the Ridgeview/Liberty matchup are the 2 teams 2 beat at the Freshman level.
Ridgeview does not play Liberty.  Ridgeview's 7-0 is undefeated, but check the strength of schedule to date.  Delano and Taft are not exactly Clovis, BHS, or Liberty.
Tappin' or Nappin'--You make the choice!

More Cow Bell

bhs man- you're tight!  Madera's freshman did infact play the jv and won...so ha!  Clovis East doesn't run the wing t they run the "butt sniff" double wing offense.  Much easier to defend because it consists of about 4 plays.  28-7!

ghost of tom flores

Quote from: More Cow Bell on October 18, 2006, 05:28:29 PM
bhs man- you're tight!  Madera's freshman did infact play the jv and won...so ha!  Clovis East doesn't run the wing t they run the "butt sniff" double wing offense.  Much easier to defend because it consists of about 4 plays.  28-7!

I hear Shaka Shaka is considering a week 11 Frosh Valley Championship between Bullard and Mad-town. Assuming that Madera remains undefeated!!!!!
First Hispanic QB in Pro Football History!

ghost of tom flores

Quote from: OriginalCVFan on October 19, 2006, 08:53:20 AM
Fresno CIty has a course too!  Might be closer for MCB to get too.  I will pitch in on that one.

I think Madera has a satellite course.....he wont have to travel very far.......considering he rides a short bus!

More Cow Bell

I didn't even know bako had a college.  Maybe you and OCVF should save that money and send his kid there, he might be able to play there if they even have a team.  It's tough to take criticism from two guys who used to wear argyle socks to gym class.  Scrimmage or not, referees or not, if a team absolutely gets their butts kicked up and down the field and I'm talking about first teams against first teams then there is no difference in outcomes.  Now could Bullard beat Madera today...possibly, however I seriously doubt it.  Maybe you guys should teach your kids to play hard regardless of the situation and they might have a chance.  Excuses are like ...holes, everybody has them and they all stink.28-7!

ghost of tom flores

Its fun being a D-Coordinator until shaka shaka comes on the sidelines and takes over!

fiberglasspilot

Quote from: More Cow Bell on October 18, 2006, 05:28:29 PM

Cowbell

Why would you go and throw out insults to people who have not said anything to you?  That "butt sniff" double wing has brought home a lot of wins the past 6 years...not to mention a valley championship.  I have a great deal of respect for Randy Blankenship...and I am certain he wouldn't want people representing his program and his community the way you have in this thread.  

Here's another take on this discussion:  The CE team that won the valley championship only won 2 games their freshman year.  As a matter of fact...its only been the last two seasons that CE frosh have had winning records.  Freshmen and JV scores do not get printed in the paper...because they don't matter.  They are simply training camps for the varsity program.  

OCVF:  You are really proud of the Bullard Frosh team...as you should be.  They are an excellent team.  However, I feel like you take it over the top just a little...and I can see how people could get rubbed the wrong way.  I tell you what...when the day comes that Bullard beats CE's varsity team...I will be the first to congratulate you.  I say that with all sincerity.  Cheers, and good luck with the rest of your season.
Run like your life depends on it...because in the vault it may.

ghost of tom flores

Quote from: fiberglasspilot on October 19, 2006, 02:32:38 PM
Cowbell

Why would you go and throw out insults to people who have not said anything to you?  That "butt sniff" double wing has brought home a lot of wins the past 6 years...not to mention a valley championship.  I have a great deal of respect for Randy Blankenship...and I am certain he wouldn't want people representing his program and his community the way you have in this thread.  

Here's another take on this discussion:  The CE team that won the valley championship only won 2 games their freshman year.  As a matter of fact...its only been the last two seasons that CE frosh have had winning records.  Freshmen and JV scores do not get printed in the paper...because they don't matter.  They are simply training camps for the varsity program.  

OCVF:  You are really proud of the Bullard Frosh team...as you should be.  They are an excellent team.  However, I feel like you take it over the top just a little...and I can see how people could get rubbed the wrong way.  I tell you what...when the day comes that Bullard beats CE's varsity team...I will be the first to congratulate you.  I say that with all sincerity.  Cheers, and good luck with the rest of your season.

Dude this is a non-varsity discussion board.....calm down......take a deep breath.....and repeat after me "THIS IS NOT A VARSITY BOARD".....again  "THIS IS NOT A VARSITY BOARD"......doesnt that feel better!

fiberglasspilot

Quote from: ghost of tom flores on October 19, 2006, 02:40:01 PM
Dude this is a non-varsity discussion board.....calm down......take a deep breath.....and repeat after me "THIS IS NOT A VARSITY BOARD".....again  "THIS IS NOT A VARSITY BOARD"......doesnt that feel better!

Thanks Dude...I do feel better.  Ahh...deep breaths.  "THIS IS NOT A VARSITY BOARD",  "THIS IS NOT A VARSITY BOARD..."

It really works!   

fiberglasspilot