News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

TRAC predictions 8

Started by obiwan, October 21, 2014, 08:52:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coach Josh

Quote from: CWClassof2007 on October 24, 2014, 07:32:59 PM
Disappointing that those two players can't seem to get things together. They'd really improve things on the offense & defense.

:u: I hear ya.

Sixtynine

LMAO I picked Buchanan

Staying on Buchanan......
What does everything think of Coach Jacot?

He gonna get canned? Deserves another season?

1 win in 18 tries, right?

That's unbelievable. In those losses, how many times was Buchanan competitive? (losing by less than 21).

Hell, I caught myself saying last week, "Oh, they only lost by 14."
Just my opinion, but my opinion is right

Sixtynine

Im sorry, 2 wins in 18 tries

obiwan

Clovis North - CN started out a little bit slow but finished better than Central. Like it or not, It's the same old situation. Central can't win big league games with championship implications. This thought just popped in my head. Whats Centrals overall record with Clovis North?

Clovis West - Good win vs a program who has bad district boundaries. I don't know what's worse, the excuses of bad boundaries or our uniforms.

Clovis High - I thought this game would be closure. Clovis scored some points on a solid defense and held Buchanan to only 3 points. It appears that Buchanan is starting to pack it up for the year. Coach Jacot will regroup in the off season. I wouldn't want to play Clovis in the play offs.

Sixtynine

Quote from: obiwan on October 25, 2014, 07:36:44 AM
Clovis North - CN started out a little bit slow but finished better than Central. Like it or not, It's the same old situation. Central can't win big league games with championship implications. This thought just popped in my head. Whats Centrals overall record with Clovis North?

Clovis West - Good win vs a program who has bad district boundaries. I don't know what's worse, the excuses of bad boundaries or our uniforms.

Clovis High - I thought this game would be closure. Clovis scored some points on a solid defense and held Buchanan to only 3 points. It appears that Buchanan is starting to pack it up for the year. Coach Jacot will regroup in the off season. I wouldn't want to play Clovis in the play offs.

flexmac3

Quote from: obiwan on October 25, 2014, 07:36:44 AM

obiwan, If Clovis can win their final two games, I think your statement will have some merit.
Clovis five wins have been against schools with losing records, at that pace, Clovis will be a low seed come playoff time.
Which mean, that a CN, Edison, Liberty, or maybe Bakersfield  :)- will be in Cougars future.

obiwan

Out of all the statements I said, you guys pick that one to bash on. Lol. All I meant was I wouldn't want to play them. I didn't say they would beat anybody. If I'm a higher seed in the play off, I wouldn't want to play a team that is well coached on both sides of the ball and has the tradition of being consistent, sound and successful.

flexmac3

Quote from: obiwan on October 25, 2014, 03:44:21 PM
Out of all the statements I said, you guys pick that one to bash on. Lol. All I meant was I wouldn't want to play them. I didn't say they would beat anybody. If I'm a higher seed in the play off, I wouldn't want to play a team that is well coached on both sides of the ball and has the tradition of being consistent, sound and successful.
obiwan don't be so sensitive, lol, you wrote so much, I could only remember the last part of your post.lol.

obiwan

Quote from: flexmac3 on October 25, 2014, 03:58:48 PM
obiwan don't be so sensitive, lol, you wrote so much, I could only remember the last part of your post.lol.

Okay  :u:

flexmac3

Quote from: obiwan on October 25, 2014, 04:12:51 PM
Okay  :u:
Plus, Clovis has already played that role, it was last year.
Those darn Cougars went down to Bako has a low seed, and beat my#2 Pates.
I dont want to experience that this year. Liberty has to win games like that.

obiwan

Quote from: flexmac3 on October 25, 2014, 04:40:38 PM
Plus, Clovis has already played that role, it was last year.
Those darn Cougars went down to Bako has a low seed, and beat my#2 Pates.
I dont want to experience that this year. Liberty has to win games like that.

I agree. I think Liberty is under achieving with the talent they have...

obiwan