News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

HELP ID THESE CW personnel?

Started by cifglobalism11, April 09, 2024, 01:38:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bronco

You don't know how lucky you are that I DO NOT give a shi+ about what a full blown IDIOT like you thinks about me or how lucky I am or ANYTHING else in your messed up mind. CLOVIS FOOTBALL 2002 VALLEY CHAMPS - and beat the c-dub golden sparrows TWICE ! ! ! doing it : ) )

Bronco

And if you want to talk about RINGS - I got WAY more then your crying little Ninnie butt . Accomplish something in your life before you try to tear down  something that someone else spent there whole life  working to get done !! In other words -Grow Up  little boy.

cifglobalism11

Too much Whiskey tonight?

Quote from: Bronco on April 18, 2024, 08:58:15 PMYou don't know how lucky you are that I DO NOT give a shi+

Ok enlighten me, how lucky am I? and if you do not give a crap, why did you take the time to post one reply, log out and then log back in to post a second reply.

Quote from: Bronco on April 18, 2024, 08:58:15 PMand beat the c-dub golden sparrows TWICE ! ! ! doing it : ) )

Coach, I have watched your interview of you discussing your own experience coaching against the CW golden sparrows in the early 90s. Not sure what the point of that is or where this came from, but I wish you and your staff went into the 04 season with his vibe.

Quote from: Bronco on April 18, 2024, 08:58:15 PMCLOVIS FOOTBALL 2002 VALLEY CHAMPS

You know what is sad coach, is how bad the program went down after that and the worst part is you had what could have been the best class in Clovis history that could have actually had a chance a brining a state title back to Clovis and CUSD, and somehow your program managed to make that class disappear like evaporating dust before they even came into the program. but I wont talk about state title or state play off's. Instead this video can do the talking:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gZ2oAoc-80

Is that you on the sidelines in disbelief of that is going on? Although I respect you actually are not denying this game ever happened unlike that lady from your program who deleted stream on maxpreps (pursuing victory with honor....)

Quote from: Bronco on April 18, 2024, 09:01:06 PMAnd if you want to talk about RINGS...

I never mentioned anything about any rings, so I do not know why you are saying this. It is actually the previous thread from a Clovis (that you may have coached) guy that posted the rings topic. So say whatever you want to him
𝕎𝕖 𝕞𝕒𝕕𝕖 𝕚𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕍ℂ!...𝕃𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕕 ℂ𝕠𝕒𝕔𝕙!
-cdub logic

Bronco

I guess you are right , I must give a crap after all. I just got a little put out when you seemed to knock something I put my life work into - you must have hit a nerve. As for the Clovis West Golden Eagles . I have all the respect in the world for them. I got to coach for 38 years & St Paul Mater Dei  Bakersfield & Clovis West were by far the very best Programs on a consistent basis. During those decades As for the Cougar decline , Im not happy about that but no longer have much control over it . In 2007 I went to help start the Program at Clovis North. Still root for both the Cougars & the Broncos though.

cifglobalism11

Quote from: Bronco on April 19, 2024, 07:08:21 AMwhen you seemed to knock something I put my life work into.

WHAT ARE YOU REFERRING TO!?!?!?!?

And just FYI. There is a CW that you should respect (as you clearly do) and a CW that you should never.

-cdub logic

TeddyKGB

Quote from: cifglobalism11 on April 19, 2024, 08:27:48 AMWHAT ARE YOU REFERRING TO!?!?!?!?

And just FYI. There is a CW that you should respect (as you clearly do) and a CW that you should never.

lower your tone numbnuts Bronco has earned respect to not have anyone yelling at him. I can assure you you'd never raise your voice to him in front of him.

izne1home

Quote from: cifglobalism11 on April 19, 2024, 08:27:48 AMWHAT ARE YOU REFERRING TO!?!?!?!?

gas·light
verb: to manipulate (someone) using psychological methods into questioning their own sanity or powers of reasoning.

gaslighting
noun: psychological manipulation of a person usually over an extended period of time that causes the victim to question the validity of their own thoughts, perception of reality, or memories and typically leads to confusion, loss of confidence and self-esteem, uncertainty of one's emotional or mental stability, and a dependency on the perpetrator.

Guys like Trump are masterful gaslighters.  I'm not even sure CIF knows he's doing it. 

TeddyKGB

Quote from: izne1home on April 19, 2024, 09:02:20 AMverb: to manipulate (someone) using psychological methods into questioning their own sanity or powers of reasoning.

gaslighting
noun: psychological manipulation of a person usually over an extended period of time that causes the victim to question the validity of their own thoughts, perception of reality, or memories and typically leads to confusion, loss of confidence and self-esteem, uncertainty of one's emotional or mental stability, and a dependency on the perpetrator.[/i]

I'm not even sure CIF knows he's doing it. 

no he is genuinely confused because he doesn't know in which direction he is going...now that I think about izne you've used that gaslighting tactic on me on a number of occasions...

cifglobalism11

Quote from: TeddyKGB on April 19, 2024, 08:37:31 AMlower your tone numbnuts Bronco has earned respect to not have anyone yelling at him. I can assure you you'd never raise your voice to him in front of him.

lower my tone? You assume that because I made the text size larger than normal that it is the equivalent to yelling in a rude tone. And I think that kind pattern of mis-interpretation and misunderstanding is similar to @bronco misunderstanding something (which I still do not know what that something is). Now to actually get you on par, a larger text size signifies the expression when one has reacted with such surprise.

Quote from: izne1home on April 19, 2024, 09:02:20 AMgas·light...... I'm not even sure CIF knows he's doing it. 

So I just manipulated someone? I do not understand where this response comes from. Please clarify, because right now all I am understanding is that you are accusing me of gaslighting and I am not sure the guys on this forum can even be gaslighted.
-cdub logic

izne1home

Quote from: cifglobalism11 on April 19, 2024, 11:08:52 AMSo I just manipulated someone? I do not understand where this response comes from. Please clarify, because right now all I am understanding is that you are accusing me of gaslighting and I am not sure the guys on this forum can even be gaslighted.

Like this. If someone accuses you of gaslighting, and you react with disbelief, questioning the reasoning skills of the listener, you might be gaslighting. 

cifglobalism11

Quote from: izne1home on April 19, 2024, 11:16:20 AMLike this. If someone accuses you of gaslighting, and you react with disbelief, questioning the reasoning skills of the listener, you might be gaslighting. 

All I did was ask him why (from what) he thought I knocked something he has worked a long time for. I still do now know why he said that or how he got worked up. But I bet as usual, something was misinterpreted and thus the interpreter did not clarify.

but while it is still a mystery at least he did something CW FB players (and softball players) could never do and express himself.
-cdub logic

TeddyKGB

Quote from: cifglobalism11 on April 19, 2024, 11:08:52 AMlower my tone? You assume that because I made the text size larger than normal that it is the equivalent to yelling in a rude tone.

dude you are really this dumb? It is a wildly accepted and understood practice that capital letters in text is shouting.

Messages completely in capital letters are often equated on social media to shouting and other impolite or argumentative behaviors. This became a mainstream interpretation with the advent of networked computers, from the 1980s onward.

Lifewire.com: Writing in all capital letters ("all caps") is often interpreted as shouting, and is therefore discouraged.

Timmy Winn

Quote from: cifglobalism11 on April 19, 2024, 11:25:21 AMAll I did was ask him why (from what) he thought I knocked something he has worked a long time for. I still do now know why he said that or how he got worked up. But I bet as usual, something was misinterpreted and thus the interpreter did not clarify.

but while it is still a mystery at least he did something CW FB players (and softball players) could never do and express himself.

You diminished his 2002 championship by saying he's lucky there weren't state playoffs. Insinuating that his team would have lost against competition outside of the valley. Bronco deserves respect for the countless hours of work he did advancing football in Clovis. The man is a legend treat him accordingly. And quit with the 'what did I say' nonsense. It's clear to everyone you were attempting to insult him and diminish his achievements.

CWClassof2007

We really need to stop engaging with him & just let him spew his nonsense into the void.

izne1home

Quote from: cifglobalism11 on April 19, 2024, 11:08:52 AMlower my tone? You assume that because I made the text size larger than normal that it is the equivalent to yelling in a rude tone.

Gaslighting. 

TeddyKGB

it is starting to become more and more clear why the guys on the CW team pummeled him, and why he saw himself as a faultless victim

izne1home

Quote from: cifglobalism11 on April 19, 2024, 11:08:52 AMI am not sure the guys on this forum can even be gaslighted.

You are right.  There is a certain level of vulnerability and naivete required to be gaslit. Guys around here are all pretty focused and sniff out BS pretty quick.

cifglobalism11

Quote from: CWClassof2007 on April 19, 2024, 12:54:45 PMWe really need to stop engaging with him & just let him spew his nonsense into the void.

"We"? ...dude stop acting you are apart of these guys. All you are is some CW cheerleader that talked trash when you were sure 100% your posy was in control, but when things got uncertain...you got pretty damn quiet. IE: 2006 VC and much more. Your trash talking on the field and on the mat is the real nonsense.

Quote from: Timmy Winn on April 19, 2024, 12:38:53 PMYou diminished his 2002 championship by saying he's lucky there weren't state playoffs. Insinuating that his team would have lost against competition outside of the valley. Bronco deserves respect for the countless hours of work he did advancing football in Clovis. The man is a legend treat him accordingly. And quit with the 'what did I say' nonsense. It's clear to everyone you were attempting to insult him and diminish his achievements.

@Timmy Winn

Ok, thanks for clarifying (unlike the others), But there is a couple things wrong here.
This is exactly what I said so go back and read it:

Quote from: cifglobalism11 on April 16, 2024, 09:52:00 PM@Bronco
You don't know how lucky you guys were that state playoffs was non existent in 2002.

"You don't know how lucky you guys were that state playoffs was non existent in 2002"

Tell me how "you guys" is an insult towards one person. It is a team effort, team response, and a team/program as the recipient. 

So No, I did not know exactly what he was referring to because I never directed anything SPECIFICALLY AT HIM. And you want to talk about respect? Go up to frances, Zimmer, Smith, and Soaras and tell them to respect. Because they (and many more) have trashed your community, alma mater, coaches and their overall image so bad they should have been evaluated by the district office for their claims and banter. And guess what? your alma mater let them do it and got spanked by them for 10+ years in a row. So If you want to propose respect towards an individual coach that is neutrally fair but Don't ask for respect towards a program that becomes inferior and constantly loses to a whole athletic community full of jackasses (in many sports, CW 03-2010) of whom patronize vandalism, race baiting, defamation, cheating.

Now with regards to my comment and @Bronco..he obviously does not have too much time to be following all posts on here, but if he did he would know that I direct this same message towards any team what won a VC between 02 and 06.

Including my own team about the 04 season
I have told the CE fanboys that their 06 team were not the best in the state and they evaded being exposed
I told the BHS fanboys their 05 and 07 teams were not the best in the state and they evaded being exposed
There is an angry DLS fanboy out there because I have made my view view clear that DLS was never the #1 program in the nation except that they actually ended up getting exposed (by a group of jackasses)

Why? because I know it and I have provided evidence

so @Bronco don't take things personal. Put Myself, You, and Hartigan in a room and you will really witness what it is like to be knocked and insulted by a former CUSD player, except you will be the one sitting back with some popcorn being entertained.

and @Timmy Winn If these guys do not like this admonition then they should get a whistle, get some FBI prints, fill out some forms, and go help your local team prove it wrong. Otherwise they should just STFU.
-cdub logic

TeddyKGB

Quote from: cifglobalism11 on April 22, 2024, 02:59:20 AM@Timmy Winn

Ok, thanks for clarifying (unlike the others), But there is a couple things wrong here.
This is exactly what I said so go back and read it:

You can't make this sheet up!!!

I'm no psychologist but there has to be a term for this type of behavior:

CIF: whadd I do?

Timmy: You insulted a guy whos coached over 30 years, is well respected

CIF: oh ok, you're wrong.

CleverUserName

Quote from: TeddyKGB on April 22, 2024, 09:07:47 AMYou can't make this sheet up!!!

I'm no psychologist but there has to be a term for this type of behavior:

CIF: whadd I do?

Timmy: You insulted a guy whos coached over 30 years, is well respected

CIF: oh ok, you're wrong.

Some men, you just can't reach...

CleverUserName