News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

with this new time changes from 7 to 7:15 or 7:30

Started by Glenn, September 04, 2016, 01:32:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glenn

I am going Agree the new time  is great  idea  but 
JV need move    to Thursday  with Freshman game   or 

Freshman  on Wednesday
JV  on Thursday
varisty   on Friday 

Most the Teams in this Valley maybe coaches   3 Different team   or 2 Different Team on Friday night 
but Sometime JV take More long   Like varisty  game going   be 2 Hours to play JV game   
I think CIF central Section  maybe need Rethink bout this   if games   going start at 7:15 or 7:30 

I Know  our JV game was  until 6:45   or 7 pm   

around  other Section have games for JV start  4pm    or 3:30   or 5 pm 
other Sections Dsometimes start   7 pm     it just depend who their Play  against 

would  it be better   if JV Play  on Thursday  and freshman   play Wednesday   and Varisty at 7pm    on Friday   

I notice alots games play  until 11 pm 

cant happen  it  with Player Get Hurt    and delay  it 30 or 45 min   but 

Refs  Officals   thrrw  too many Flag   in the game  like  I went to last Friday night at BCHS   

32 Flag  16 each penlity   in 7:30  to 11 pm   

I heard  other game got 30plus Penlity too    on here   

If you Start at 7:30    Game would be 2 Hours    by 9:30 or 10  pm   when the game  is over 
But also  it depend  how far  Virstor  team travel from  too   

If DP travel to   Hanford     
or  a team from Fresno to taft   or  wasco   

Maybe league need say   Play your Local JV Team  in your area not Worry bout JV League title   
But that how  I feeling bout JV Games   

But this could be advangate  for varisty team   if CIF and Central section   say Freshman and JV Players can Play 6 Qtrs   
Coaches will have to Keep a tracker  of that    in 3 Different team   

like Freshman Player maybe can Play Freshman  when their Play  on Wednesday  and Play  on JV  or varisty Game   in 3 Day   

Like  my Home State  and GHSA  in Georgia  Allowed  ya  let a Player from  Freshman team Play 6  Qtrs   
JV  player  6 Qtrs 
varisty   4 Qtrs   

how that work  if you are Asking   
head coach can be Speech with Freshman HC and JV HC   bout His Starter    maybe have room add thems to JV Roster  or varisty  Roster   

I Know

let me Explain  here 

Freshman  in  9th grade   
let say   this RB  play 3 Qtr    with Freshman Team
Now Freshman HC will talk to JV HC and Varisty HC     
his told thems  I play him 3 Qtr  his can play few Qtr for JV  or varisty for 3 qtr more
make  it 6 Qtr  in Football 

If a Player  Play only JV team  his can be Legal  Play 6 Qtrs   in JV and varisty   Team 

Like  if a JV Players really do good at JV level and varisty HC  talk to JV HC    told him  his can be 2-3 Sting for varisty can Play 2 Qtr   or 3 Qtr   it Depend   how much his Play for JV Team   first 

Yes    it not Cheats    at all   

Like right now if you got 35 or 25  Players  on varisty at Small school  like Immanuel and SP   and Hoover  or CVC   

look how many JV Players would be Big Help varisty team  for thems  add  on their Offense  or Defense  on Friday night If JV and Freshman  play Wednesday   and Thursday  aat 6pm 

Most Team maybe got 80 Players  on varisty Roster But  in Georgia    in my hometown   alots Freshman and JV  play on Wednesday  and Thursday    add  on varisty  on Friday  or Saturday  games   
But  the rules will be Freshman  and JV Players can  only  play 6 Qtrs   in Sports for Football   if their are Freshman   

Freshman Rb  can Play 2  in Freshm,an then 2 More Qtr for JV and then Play 2 Qtr  in varisty games 

here GHSA Rules  on this 

Students in grade 9 and higher may participate on both the varsity and one (1) sub-varsity team in the
same sport with the following limitations:

Football – a player may not participate in interscholastic competitions more than six (6) quarters per
week, beginning with the varsity game. Violations of this participation rule will result in a mandatory fine
and an automatic forfeiture of the game in which the student exceeded the limit. Additional penalties
may be imposed by the Executive Director in extreme circumstances.

that what I mean bout   CIF central Section   can  make that rules   

Many Team maybe got 1 QB    or 2 QB    But  if both QB  go down you have no Choice bring up JV QB   

why not Just let

Wednesday Freshman play
Thursday   JV   
Friday  varisty 

But Freshman,JV and varisty  HC have to Keep a tracked how many their Player play  bc
if you trade Films for freshman and JV and varisty  you see this Play  be Players over 6 Qtr    you be  in Trouble   

that why Most  team   in Freshman  or JV Don't trades Films thems games   
yes  it good have Film of your team and Fix and current thing    but  trades   is  ok if you play a Team 2 Hours away     on Thursday   

But Most  my Hometown team Just Play Local valley team  is close   each  others   

Yes  El D and Golden West  and Turlane western  and  Redwood   and  CVC JV Team can Play each  other if CVC  play Chowchilla   on Friday  night   
But if Chowchilla and  others agree  play Thursday  night  of Friday at 5pm   
it would make varisty HC  Feeling better   on Friday ngiht  not have to Stress out wonder when his going  play  on 7:15 or 7:30   

I would Love  play 7:30  all  our games maybe made Chowchilla  7:00  and BCHS  7:00   bc the travel    fro varisty Friday night   

think bout the teams maybe Join Central Sections 
thems Road trip going be Nightmare for Coaches staff     their maybe wont be  home until 3 am   if a Fresno School play Morro  bay  or Paco Robles  or  Arranyo G   

this  be the chance    Move Freshman and JV to Wednesday  and Thursday  here 
bc if Trac team   JV and varisty   Travel to Morro bay  their maybe  wont be  home until 2-3 am    after you feed the Kids after the game end   on School Bus   

think bout this     First what I mean   

I Did twttier this same thing  I talk bout  to Pagmeter and Andy  from fresno bee   

yes ADs and coaches agree start 7:15  or 7:30    but  it Depend how Long JV game  is too     
you can Start  at  5 pm  maybe end at 6:45   or 7 pm  if you play at 7:15   
But   if you play at 7:30     you Start play  in 30 Min  7  pm 
you will have to Ask Both JV Team get off the Field for varisty pregame   warm up    at  7:00 for  Kickoff at 7:30   

Just think how  Nice  not worry bout JV game at 5 pm you can prepared your varisty  Pre meal  and    maybe add Players   from JV  or Freshman team to varisty Roster  on Friday   

you have to tell the player  if his Player his will need go trainer room Pick up jesery and pants for the game for varisty  on Friday 

2015 CSL Champs  and 
2017 VC Runner up
2018  CSL Co Champs 
2018   State champs Runner up 

Send 2013  we be to Division Valley Playoff    

Ethel Ann Grimes Woodall
May 30 ,1938  to  April 27,2010

Glenn

2015 CSL Champs  and 
2017 VC Runner up
2018  CSL Co Champs 
2018   State champs Runner up