News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

SWYL Week 3

Started by Sonny Crockett, September 21, 2015, 11:55:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonny Crockett

Ridgeview at Stockdale- Stockdale proved they belond in the SWYL conversation in Clovis on Friday, but I think Ridgeview wins a close one 27-23.

Cathedral Catholic at Liberty- Nixon and his staff righted the ship this week, look for them to keep it going 40-17.

Clovis @ Centennial- Clovis was exposed by Stockdale last week but figured out a way to win, think they will here too but would'nt surprise me if the Hawks pulled it off. Clovis 27-21.

Salesian @ BHS- Drillers get it done 35-14.

Frontier @ West- Cupcake pre league schedule much (minus Ridgeview)? Frontier 45-12

Garces will not lose this week, guaranteed! Although it is the last time that will happen this year!

hardhitter23

Ridgeview at Stockdale

Cathedral Catholic at Liberty

Clovis @ Centennial
Salesian @ BHS.

Frontier @ West

mw1

Ridgeview
Cathedral Catholic - going to be close
Clovis
BHS
frontier
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."

Ghost of Lamonica

Ridgeview
Liberty
Clovis
BHS
Fromtier

TeddyKGB

Salesian at Bakersfield High: The Drillers stay on the right track.
Ridgeview at Stockdale: I think Clovis was looking past Stockdale and the Mustangs played as good as they could play. Ridgeview wins this game by at least 2 scores.
Frontier at West: I can't believe that Frontier still has West on their schedule... Frontier wins easily.
Cathedral Catholic at Liberty: I'm picking against the Pats, CC has played a tough schedule. I think they pull the W off on the road.
Clovis at Centennial: Clovis wins big, shows last week was a fluke.

TeddyKGB