News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

Best Dunker in Valley

Started by Bjohnson75, February 13, 2011, 03:28:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bjohnson75

Who do everybody think is the best dunker in the valley is?

numero4

Haven't seen to many player's put it down. But in the cmac and trac   gotta give some love to Carl goodman

WCB85

Ethan Lennox @ North has put down a couple of thunder dunks...had 1 vs Buchanan 2 weeks ago
North also had a JV kid throw down a thunder dunk vs East JV on Wednesday
Other than that haven't seen any throw downs this year...leapers are in short supply in the Central Section this year.

OriginalCVFan

You gotta love Goodman.  No THUNDER DUNKS, that doesnt impress.  The ones I like are the alley oop passes to a leaping player coming in from outside the arc.  Goodman has done that several times this year.  One springs to mind in the first Memorial Game!
]

numero4

oh yea!   it was great when Hammond and Goodman had back to back alley oops from opposite sides against clovis.  Its nice to see those plays develop.  :u:

Driller34

Sorry no really good dunkers in bakerfield.  But it would seem like Bailey would be the best dunker in the valley. Really explosive.  Some one posted on of his dunks from the summer that was awesome.. :u:

WCB85

Keonta Vernon...the soph at Tulare Union had the dunk that broke the back board last week.
I saw the video of it and it wasn't that impressive he barely got over the rim and look like he just hung with all his weight and the back board had a weekness in it and snapped!

Just an observation of the video!

Bhsbears101

Denzel johnon
Korey Anderson
etaon Lenox
grant vehoven

lacity

NOBODY , can dunk a Donut better than
Me !

BuddyLee

You guys need to get outside of Fresno County once in a while.

Introducing Wil Nelson of Mt. Whitney.  I know he gets points taken away becaue he doesnt play in the TRAC or from Bullard, but this kid is 6'5 with some serious hops.  Tip in dunks, fast breaks, ally oops he had done it all this year.  And only a junior.

Also Rayshawn Espiritio of Hanford West High School is almost averaging 1 bang a year and had a great dunk in the Hanford v. Hanford West game that was a game changer.

In a year of not that many high flyers in the valley, go check out these to kids.

Magic Man

Quote from: BuddyLee on February 15, 2011, 08:26:34 AM

Introducing Wil Nelson of Mt. Whitney.  I know he gets points taken away becaue he doesnt play in the TRAC or from Bullard, but this kid is 6'5 with some serious hops.  Tip in dunks, fast breaks, ally oops he had done it all this year.  And only a junior.

Also Rayshawn Espiritio of Hanford West High School is almost averaging 1 bang a year and had a great dunk in the Hanford v. Hanford West game that was a game changer.

In a year of not that many high flyers in the valley, go check out these to kids.

There is a nasty pic of Will dunking on a poor kid from Lemoore flooting out there on the internet somewhere. Saw it about a month ago. If I can find it I will post it

Driller34

Thats the one I was talking about.  and look at the guy he dunked on.  Not some 5'9 guy from my jv team. :u:

GO CRAZY_4BASEBALL

Quote from: BuddyLee on February 15, 2011, 08:26:34 AM

Great observation. I agree 100% as these two are definately LEAPERS and phenomenal athletes

pioneer2013

numero4

mr.STEALyoGirl

mr.STEALyoGirl