News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

Who do you think will be the All TRAC Team

Started by bobbyv, February 14, 2011, 09:43:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobbyv

Two games to go, anyone have any ideas who is shapping up to make the All TRAC team?  How many players actually make the team?

WCB85

Denzel Johnson - MVP

1st Team

Kevin Bailey (CE)
Korey Anderson (CHS)
Alex Fertig (BHS)
Ben Huffman (CN)
LJ Moore (CG)

First 3 with out a doubt...Huffman has been avg about 15ppg iin the TRAC and LJ is a little young maybe to get voted 1st team

Honorable Mention:

Mershid Randle (CG)
Charlie Thompson (CW)
Antoine Whitfield (CE)
Ethan Lennox (CN)
Quinton Duckett (CN)

Bhsbears101

1st team
Alex fertig-buchanan
denzel Johnson-Clovis west
charlie tophson-Clovis west
Kevin Bailey-Clovis east
lj more-central

BuddyLee

Fertig
Washington
Bailey
Anderson 

4 - 4 sure

The last spot could be a bunch of different guys.

numero4

alex
Denzel
kevin bailey
korey anderson
the post player from North i think its lennox

Magic Man

Quote from: BuddyLee on February 15, 2011, 08:28:45 AM
Fertig
Washington
Bailey
Anderson 

4 - 4 sure

The last spot could be a bunch of different guys.

who's washington?

CWClassof2007

Denzel Johnson will be the player of the year for sure. Then Fertig and Bailey are guarantees since they have been the only consistent players on their teams. Corey Anderson from Clovis is another guy who should be there. I think Charlie Thompson, Ethan Lennox,TJ Jackson and Ben Huffman could be the fifth player on the first team.

Magic Man

I could be wrong, but I think WC has it right and that the  TRAC sets there All League up with 1 MVP and 5 1st Teamers.

MVP-Denzel Johnson

1st Teamers:

Kevin Bailey: Kid is a stud
Alex Fertig: averaging over 21 a game.
Kory Anderson: double double machine
Charlie Thompson(CW runs away with the league, has to have 2 on here and he was 2nd team All League last yr in front of Johnson)
Ben Huffman or Ethan Lennox: only worry is if they counter each other out in the voting

I do think LJ has head a hellueva yr especially for the situation he has been put in, but its tough to put a Central player on 1st team when they could be 1-9, 3-7 at best and last in the league.

mike w

MVP : denzel Johnson

Alex fertig-buchanan
Kevin bailey-Clovis east
Richie Tesnier- Clovis north
Charlie Thompson-Clovis west
Korey Anderson-Clovis high

Sendem

Murshid Randle over LJ Moore in the discussion.  Neither maybe 1st team yet, but Randle is scoring nearly 16 points a game in the TRAC!  Both viable options for second team I would assume.

Denzel is MVP if CW wins it.  If they win it they deserve another on 1st team.  Anderson, Bailey, and Fertig are no brainers.  So last two spots:   Hard to go with Tesnier as he missed 4 games or so.  He should be there, but it is all league.  Huffman or Lennox it depends on who his coach puts up.  Last spot could go to anyone:  CE (Whitfield ?),  Central (LJ or Murshid), or another CN depending on how league turns out.  Nice to see so many in the mix.

CWClassof2007

Quote from: Sendem on February 15, 2011, 12:15:23 PM
Murshid Randle over LJ Moore in the discussion.  Neither maybe 1st team yet, but Randle is scoring nearly 16 points a game in the TRAC!  Both viable options for second team I would assume.

Denzel is MVP if CW wins it.  If they win it they deserve another on 1st team.  Anderson, Bailey, and Fertig are no brainers.  So last two spots:   Hard to go with Tesnier as he missed 4 games or so.  He should be there, but it is all league.  Huffman or Lennox it depends on who his coach puts up.  Last spot could go to anyone:  CE (Whitfield ?),  Central (LJ or Murshid), or another CN depending on how league turns out.  Nice to see so many in the mix.
CW won the league outright with their win against Clovis East on Saturday. Picking the first team will be easy. Picking the second team is going to be hard.

bobbyv

first team is easy to pick, second team is very hard.  Are 11 players chosen overall?  LJ Moore from central was good but Murshid Randle was clear cut the best player this year for central.  For central fans this should not even be a debate.  Everyone has an opinion and that is my choice.

gimmebball

Quote from: bobbyv on February 16, 2011, 11:01:29 PM
first team is easy to pick, second team is very hard.  Are 11 players chosen overall?  LJ Moore from central was good but Murshid Randle was clear cut the best player this year for central.  For central fans this should not even be a debate.  Everyone has an opinion and that is my choice.

Totally agree with you! :u: LJ is a great player as well, but Murshid in my opinion was more valuable to the team on a consistent basis.

gimmebball