News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

valley kids with scholarships??

Started by jjacinto35, August 16, 2011, 09:52:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jjacinto35

how many kids in the valley other then robert upshaw has scholarships in the valley?? i would like to knw the kids name and whose offering...

Driller34

You know Wallace will have one!   Best PG in the valley and on of the top in the state... :u:

jjacinto35

i knw wallace has 14 already i am just asking for the other players in the valley other then him upshaw and grant from cvc.... and i totally agree with you best pg in the valley and one of the top in the state

Driller34

Its pretty dry after that.  i dont see it happening for any one else in the area.  It was a kid (Jack F..) at BHS in clovis but i think that he has fizzled out. Not hearing his name out there anymore.  The shooter at Edison is too one Dimensional.  We may have one more at Bakersfield High but thats a stretch because of limited handles.  What a Drop off!!  :shock:

Moore High School Hoops

Although not as highly touted as Grant and Upshaw but....

Any word on PG/SG William Stalworth or F/C Kenyonta Vernon (Jr.) (Tulare Union)
How about SG Tyler Harris (Bako Chris.) or the kid Rashad Jackson (soph?) from Garces

jjacinto35

Tyler harris has small d1 schools on him and d2 on him from what i knw..
stallworth i never seen play but heard he is good...
rashad is a high prospect in his age group so idk yet

CWClassof2007

Driller34

Like I said "dry" this year.  everyone is reaching.  Its no doubt that Rashad is a D1 player but that is two years down the line. I thought we were talking about class of 2012. Just take him off this list and what do we have? Not much.  Stallworth BT football players so that is what he is going to be doing.  :shock:

jjacinto35

what scholarships does alex fertig have??

CWClassof2007

Not sure what scholarships he has, I was just throwing his name out there.

jjacinto35

oh i knw hes good no doubt about that but i just want to knw if he has any school offering you get me... who else is going to be good this year in fresno clovis

mike w

Alex Fertig-Buchanan
Charlie Tomphson- Clovis west
Willam stallworth-Tu
jerron love- Clovis west
Ty wallace - Bako

Bhsbears101

WCB85

Not sure but it doesn't seem like most are understanding the topic...which is who has offers from schools?

The topic isn't who you think will get an offer!

If you know of an offer then post it...if not then I believe this thread has already been done...it's called "who will be the best players in the valley this year"

Driller34

In that case for Basketball. Not football?

Wallace from PAC 12 and MVC
Grant from MVC, PAC 12, and WCC
Moore from the notes Ive seen is a Really, Really good Football Player. So I think that is his scholarship Ticket..

WCB85

From what I've been told Verhoeven isn't being pursued by Stanford any more...has progressed enough in the off season and they are looking for continued improvement year after year!

I feel sorry for the kid not much help at CVC this year...they will struggle vs teams that pressure full court not much guard help!

mike w

They offered the kid what do you mean

WCB85

If it's still on the table...Great!

He is a great kid...just saying what I was told by a pretty knowledgable source.

In fact he was @ CN working out on Sunday an looked real good!

Hasn't grown any more though.

Magic Man

Quote from: WCB85 on August 31, 2011, 08:34:42 PM
From what I've been told Verhoeven isn't being pursued by Stanford any more...has progressed enough in the off season and they are looking for continued improvement year after year!

I feel sorry for the kid not much help at CVC this year...they will struggle vs teams that pressure full court not much guard help!

I'll make sure I'll ask Stanford what they are doing at his house then when they are here in 2 weeks on their at home visit...or maybe we will have Grant ask why they have him on campus for his official visit the 2nd week of October...either way we will get to the bottom of this for you WC!!!

WCB85

I'll have to kick my guy in the head for speaking out of his arse!

That's great I know he is a great kid with a great family and a very nice game!

I'll make sure I just ignore my source next time he opens his mouth...he is usually a pretty good source!

WCB85