News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

SWYL week 4

Started by TeddyKGB, September 12, 2017, 04:42:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TeddyKGB

Bakersfield @ Chaminade: I will be rooting for the Drillers to get the upset and get the W after falling short last year but unless the Drillers have fixed some of the issues that they had against Orem this could prove to be a long night. Realistically I believe Chaminade wins a close one if the Drillers can get their offense going and tackle much better than they did against Orem; but I want to see the Drillers get the upset.

Buchanan @ Liberty: Liberty is tough at home, another tough test for the Pats but I think they can pull off a win vs the 3rd TRAC opponent.

Atascadero @ Frontier: Frontier wins this by at least 3 scores.

Stockdale @ Clovis: The Mustangs always play tough but I think Clovis will have too many weapons and the Mustangs don't have enough.

Bullard @ Centennial: I just don't think either team is very impressive but since the the Knights have to travel I take the Hawks

garces @ SJM: garces hasn't found a way to win and scheduling SJ Bosco didn't help their cause, I think they continue on the losing path this week and I am ok with it!

BDF

Chaminade -  I would LOVE to see BHS pull out the W but I just can't see it at the beginning of the season.
Liberty - Had a tough game last week but Central is the clear #1 in the Valley. Same team from last years Valley Championship team that barely lost to the Drillers.
Stockdale - Mustangs will pull out the win
Centennial -
Garces -  Just gonna put Garces.. Hometown and lets see if they have any fight in them to pull out the W.

Jazz

Chaminade-Drillers still have some things to figure out
Liberty-two good run games going at it.
Clovis-They'll do just enough to pull it out.
Centennial-Don't much about Cent. but I haven't seen much from Bullard
SJM-SJM has some play makers. Depth may be a problem in the CMAC, but I don't think it will be here.
Frontier

mw1

Chaminade - Drillers offense and defense is not ready for this caliber of competition... yet.  However, I think it will be somewhat close.
Liberty in coin toss
Frontier - Hopefully, Frontier has something going on this year.
Stockdale
Centennial
SJM - Garces has already lost two games (BCHS and Tehachapi) that they could have and should have won.  Besides being young, the Rams  also have a lot of small players starting on defense.  They are going to have to figure out how to win... but I don't think this will be the week.  Garces could be looking at another 1-9 season.  But the sophomore QB is still fun to watch.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."

Sixtynine

Teddy,

Definitely see Buchanan-Liberty going back and forth in what should be a really good game. However, game is at Buchanan, not Liberty
Just my opinion, but my opinion is right

bksflddan

Liberty at Buchanan.         Liberty
Bullard at Centennial.       Centennial
Bakersfield at Chaminade Chaminade
Stockdale at Clovis.         Stockdale
Atascadero at Frontier.     Frontier
Garces at San Joaquin Memorial  SJM
"The crux of leadership is seeing what needs to be done and doing it before anyone else"

Run fast! Stay Low!

Forceuser

Liberty gets back on track
Centennial gets number 2 in a row
Chaminade but BHS plays a lot better. 
Stockdale continues getting better
Frontier Good win for the Titans
SJM to much for a young Garces team
"All life demands struggle. Those who have everything given to them become lazy, selfish, and insensitive to the real values of life. The very striving and hard work that we so constantly try to avoid is the major building block in the person we are today."
― Pope Paul VI

Forceuser

"All life demands struggle. Those who have everything given to them become lazy, selfish, and insensitive to the real values of life. The very striving and hard work that we so constantly try to avoid is the major building block in the person we are today."
― Pope Paul VI