News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

SWYL Week 5

Started by TeddyKGB, September 18, 2017, 03:39:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KHighFive

I just have a few questions for Trumpy:
1.  Were you on the sidelines during the game, since you are certain that the deacon didn't speak much at all?
2. Since you think that all coaches who has a player on the team should be brought in, does that include your friend the deacon?
3. Why didn't you speak up to EJ Williams and tell him how you felt about what he was saying?
4. How do you know that the coaches are already defeated before the last two games?
5. Do you believe one or two D1 players can make a great team?

Everyone knows that Trumpy is Deacon and people post things just to get you to show your true colors and ignorance. However, the new name shows truly what kind of man you are.

mw1

Well, although I don't see the Drillers as a state-bowl championship-level team.. it seems the SWYL will be fun to watch.  The playing field is as level this year as I have seen in a while.  Should be some competitive, close games week-in and week-out. 
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."

TeddyKGB

can some one please translate what Trumpy was saying that gibberish was much to confusing to try and decrypt. If that guy graduated from high school there needs to be an inquisition, questions need to be answered. How that guy was considered competent enough to graduate is a travesty.

TeddyKGB