News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

SWYL Week 6

Started by TeddyKGB, October 05, 2017, 02:57:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TeddyKGB

Bakersfield at garces: The Drillers will get the W against a very weak garces team, as long as the Drillers don't shot themselves in the foot they should win 42-7

Centennial at Stockdale: as much as this pains me I believe that the Hawks will have their way with a Mustang team that managed to lose a game that they had won. Centennial 24-21

Frontier at Liberty: This will be the first real test for Frontier, I like the way Bandy has his guys playing they have a good combo on offense with Flores and Johnson. Frontier wins a close on 17-14

bksflddan

Bakersfield at Garces.      Bakersfield

Frontier at Liberty.           Frontier

Centennial at Stockdale    Stockdale
"The crux of leadership is seeing what needs to be done and doing it before anyone else"

Run fast! Stay Low!

mw1

I am turning this game off at the half... again, very disappointed with BHS.  Although Garces is up 14-7 at this time, I do believe BHS will win it in the 4th qtr.  However, BHS is NOT an impressive team.. for all of the D-1 talent they have on this squad. 

half-time score:  0-5 Garces leading 14-7 over the defending, Central-Section-Champion Drillers. 

I think I am done watching Drillers for this season.  Adios!
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."

bksflddan

Drillers beat themselves ... they are not a team .... undisciplined sandlot middle school pickup me, me, me  ... no better than 4th place finish SWYL 1 & out playoffs.
"The crux of leadership is seeing what needs to be done and doing it before anyone else"

Run fast! Stay Low!

BDF

I called this in the Summer time! This is a ME team and has been coming for the last 2 years. The coaches cannot control these players, let's stop worrying about hurting players/parents feelings and start to discipline these players who think they are D1 all-stars. Do not tell me for ONE- second if the injured players played in this game, it would have been a better turn out for the Drillers. Yes, Jones is a "X Factor" for the Drillers but the C. Bell transfer from South plays and runs just as hard.  I noticed that one of the Jernigan brothers wasn't playing but he's not a key factor in a win or loss for BHS. So who's to blame? Poor play calling by the OC, DC, Head Coach, players or the Daddy's who won't allow their players to be coached by Coaches who are PROVEN Valley and State contenders and WINNERS!!!

I want to know... why in the world didn't the Driller coaches call time out to "ice the kicker"? Calm your team down after #22 decided to jump over the offensive line, instead they allow 3 more Drillers to jump over and cause another 5 yard penalty. In the last 2-4 seconds, BHS had a total of 10 yards in penalties. What would have been a 43 yard FG attempt became a 33! They had 3, 3 time outs!

#18 IS NOT A QB! Any BHS coaches reading this, do us all a favor, STOP PLAYING HIM.

madstang

Quote from: TeddyKGB on October 05, 2017, 02:57:41 PM
Bakersfield at garces: The Drillers will get the W against a very weak garces team
Lmao!!!!! 
Congrats to the Garces Rams and coach Gass! Y'all are class acts!

mw1

I did make one prediction that was right.. finally..  back on 8/22:  "So, our only win is against Edison... who, interestingly enough, is losing to Garces right now.  I think at this point, Garces just may beat BHS.. and all of their passing-league-playing studs.  Garces seems to be getting their stuff together, and getting better... and BHS seems to be getting nothing together.  Coaching staff vs coaching staff is what this year's contest will come down to.. because BHS' players don't have what it takes to get the job done on a higher level."
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."

TeddyKGB

mad go back to eating your crayons.

BDF I believe you are correct as I watched that game last night I was utterly disgusted with everything from the lack of organization to the lack of self-control and discipline to the play calling. I don't like to question play calling because I am not at practice, I understand that I don't see what the coaches see, but last night it was very apparent that the guy calling the plays is a complete moron! I don't know if what we read on here is true but the constant attempts to air the ball out and show case Cam is just stupid, the kid has an arm but zero touch in the ball, however the Drillers can run the ball but that gets abandoned in favor of trying to throw the ball out like the OC watches on TV. When you take the ball with 3:50 left in the game and run it down the field and score it should show that you have screwed the pooch all game long, whoever the OC is oblivious!
Organization and sideline management have been an issue since Edison, the 4th & 6 they have too many men on the field give garces 5 free yards and they go for it on 4th & 1 and go on to score. How in the world do you have 8+ guys in coaching shirts on the sideline and you still can't get the correct number of kids on the field? That's just piss-poor.
The three penalties on the last drive that garces had the ball are just what BDF said, a flipping ME attitude. Hitting the garces qb when he was out of bounds was just plain stupid and selfish, you had stuck up the field all night and you cap it off with moving them 15 yards closer. Two off-sides penalties in a row that put the ball on the 16 rather than the 26! The ball clears the crossbar by what a couple feet; you basically gave them the game!
I don't know if it's the influence of nitwits like the "good" deacon or what but this is spinning out of control.
I don't believe a time out to ice a sophomore would have made a difference, what would have made a difference was not getting a personal foul or two off sides penalties. With 2 seconds remaining the coaching was done, I still can't believe that they have trouble in week 6 getting the correct number of and kids on the field. The better question is why the he LL do the coaches not have the right personnel on the punt return team and cost themselves 5 yards? It like every sp. teams situation looks like the first day they have done it. Zero organization! But at least they all look the part with their ipads and head phones...what a joke. How about putting down the ipad and get that 60" tv off the sideline and COACH!

KHighFive

Hey guys it's a 65 inch tv!!! Waste of money!! I'm glad I didn't waste my money to watch this game. The little I did watch was not a team playing but as individuals. Sean Mckeown is the one calling the plays, remember he was the head coach at independence during their not so good years. Unfortunately, this coach has bought into the whole D1 players crap and they won't stop this train from derailing. I think back to certain blogger who said 15 returning starters and they would win valley and state. Well, they can't even win two games in a row. Wishful thinking that certain people get their crap together and try to finish the year with class, respect and maybe a few wins.

bksflddan

Quote from: KHighFive on October 07, 2017, 04:55:53 PM
Hey guys it's a 65 inch tv!!! Waste of money!! I'm glad I didn't waste my money to watch this game. The little I did watch was not a team playing but as individuals. Sean Mckeown is the one calling the plays, remember he was the head coach at independence during their not so good years. Unfortunately, this coach has bought into the whole D1 players crap and they won't stop this train from derailing. I think back to certain blogger who said 15 returning starters and they would win valley and state. Well, they can't even win two games in a row. Wishful thinking that certain people get their crap together and try to finish the year with class, respect and maybe a few wins.

Gotta have a QB who knows the plays and has more than a three second memory retention ...

Run fast! Stay Low!

TeddyKGB

McKeown, it all makes sense now. He tried all night to "showcase" the passing game, he's clueless!
KHigh youre right on the money, it's a group of individuals not a team and that comes from guys like the "good" deacon that fills the kids with crap like you gots to show case your skills!

madstang

Quote from: TeddyKGB on October 07, 2017, 11:55:02 AM
mad go back to eating your crayons.

BDF I believe you are correct as I watched that game last night I was utterly disgusted with everything from the lack of organization to the lack of self-control and discipline to the play calling. I don't like to question play calling because I am not at practice, I understand that I don't see what the coaches see, but last night it was very apparent that the guy calling the plays is a complete moron! I don't know if what we read on here is true but the constant attempts to air the ball out and show case Cam is just stupid, the kid has an arm but zero touch in the ball, however the Drillers can run the ball but that gets abandoned in favor of trying to throw the ball out like the OC watches on TV. When you take the ball with 3:50 left in the game and run it down the field and score it should show that you have screwed the pooch all game long, whoever the OC is oblivious!
Organization and sideline management have been an issue since Edison, the 4th & 6 they have too many men on the field give garces 5 free yards and they go for it on 4th & 1 and go on to score. How in the world do you have 8+ guys in coaching shirts on the sideline and you still can't get the correct number of kids on the field? That's just piss-poor.
The three penalties on the last drive that garces had the ball are just what BDF said, a flipping ME attitude. Hitting the garces qb when he was out of bounds was just plain stupid and selfish, you had stuck up the field all night and you cap it off with moving them 15 yards closer. Two off-sides penalties in a row that put the ball on the 16 rather than the 26! The ball clears the crossbar by what a couple feet; you basically gave them the game!
I don't know if it's the influence of nitwits like the "good" deacon or what but this is spinning out of control.
I don't believe a time out to ice a sophomore would have made a difference, what would have made a difference was not getting a personal foul or two off sides penalties. With 2 seconds remaining the coaching was done, I still can't believe that they have trouble in week 6 getting the correct number of and kids on the field. The better question is why the he LL do the coaches not have the right personnel on the punt return team and cost themselves 5 yards? It like every sp. teams situation looks like the first day they have done it. Zero organization! But at least they all look the part with their ipads and head phones...what a joke. How about putting down the ipad and get that 60" tv off the sideline and COACH!
Wow, drillers were beat by a Very Weak Team, who was beat by a classless, undisciplined BCHS team with bad coaching. Lmao Ted..keep eating that crow

bksflddan

Quote from: madstang on October 09, 2017, 03:04:30 PM
Wow, drillers were beat by a Very Weak Team, who was beat by a classless, undisciplined BCHS team with bad coaching. Lmao Ted..keep eating that crow

... stang ... Review your comment for errors ...

Then ... rest - a - tude ...

Run fast! Stay Low!

TeddyKGB

Quote from: madstang on October 09, 2017, 03:04:30 PM

no reason to eat crow genius. If you think the BCHS is well coached you're more clueless than you've let on.

madstang

Quote from: bksflddan on October 09, 2017, 03:11:42 PM
... stang ... Review your comment for errors ...

Then ... rest - a - tude ...
That's what you're good for

madstang

Quote from: TeddyKGB on October 09, 2017, 03:20:08 PM
no reason to eat crow genius. If you think the BCHS is well coached you're more clueless than you've let on.
The majority of the people in Bako think BCHS has a much better staff then the circus going on at BHS.

bksflddan

Quote from: madstang on October 09, 2017, 05:27:06 PM
That's what you're good for

Hahaha ... now let's see. Where to put the punkyouateit?

Run fast! Stay Low!

bksflddan

Me thinks bakophats has assumed a new persona ...

Run fast! Stay Low!

madstang

Quote from: bksflddan on October 09, 2017, 05:46:09 PM
Me thinks bakophats has assumed a new persona ...
Wow your so witty 😂

bksflddan

Quote from: madstang on October 09, 2017, 06:39:37 PM
Wow your so witty 😂

.... now you gitty ...

It's a game ... who's gonna remember the stars in five years?

Run fast! Stay Low!

bksflddan

Run fast! Stay Low!