News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

SWYL week 8

Started by TeddyKGB, October 16, 2017, 10:04:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TeddyKGB

Centennial @ BHS: The Drillers have too much speed and weapons for the Hawks.
BHS 35-14

Frontier @ Stockdale: Frontier will get the win, Johnson and Flores will have a couple TDs each.
Frontier 42-21

Liberty @ garces: Liberty will get the win. Liberty 35-7

bksflddan

Centennial at Bakersfield   Bakersfield 45 - 11

Frontier at Stockdale         Frontier 55 - 31

Liberty at Garces               Liberty 25 - 22
"The crux of leadership is seeing what needs to be done and doing it before anyone else"

Run fast! Stay Low!

Sonny Crockett

Anyone who wants evidence of the "me" mentality at Bakersfield High just needs to watch how the "D-1" kids play when they are not getting the ball.

CHS @ BHS- Bakersfield 24-17

Frontier @ Stockdale- Stockdale 17-16

Liberty @ Garces- Garces 31-28

madstang

Quote from: Sonny Crockett on October 17, 2017, 08:04:16 AM
Anyone who wants evidence of the "me" mentality at Bakersfield High just needs to watch how the "D-1" kids play when they are not getting the ball.

CHS @ BHS- Bakersfield 24-17

Frontier @ Stockdale- Stockdale 17-16

Liberty @ Garces- Garces 31-28
These picks look about right to me.
Sonny, do you know who the D1 kids are and what offers they have?

TeddyKGB

Quote from: madstang on October 17, 2017, 05:32:25 PM
do you know who the D1 kids are and what offers they have?

as far as I have heard only Ochoa has received a offer to play at Cal Poly. I'm sure kids like Shane, Cam, and McGill have offers but nothing set in stone. Unless you as the "good" Decon" then every kid on this 7 on 7 circuit that he "represents" has offers

KHighFive

I do believe that Ochoa is the only one to accept an offer. The poor Deacon hasn't lived up to his promises of all his great recruiting abilities. I'll be glad when my grandson graduates this year, this program is nothing like it was when my son played in the 90's. Let me be clear Deacon we are not jealous about our grandson not going to college on a football scholarship, he's going to school on his grades.

KHighFive

Oh one more thing, Cam Williams is all healed from his injury last week. Wonder how many more of those D1 injured players will be healed to play this week. How funny is that when they are losing they are hurt but when they win one, all is well. I bet the "Spiritual advisor" aka Deacon healed them all for this week.

TeddyKGB

I doubt the "good" deacon will surface on here again...until he creates a new profile that is

BHS Fan

Centennial @ BHS: Hopefully the Drillers don't pull another game like Garces.  BHS 42-17

Frontier @ Stockdale: Frontier is playing better than expected.  I like the Widhalm kid on defense.  Fast and aggressive. A little raw but fun to watch.  Frontier 38-17

Liberty @ Garces: I would love to see Garces jump up and bite Liberty.  But Liberty wins.  Liberty 31-24

KHighFive

You can see that the Deacon and Trumpy comes on and reads what is said Teddy. He will just come up with a new name, however his grammar is a dead give away. We are talking about a man who's an actor, pro basketball player, comedian, business man, coach and above all a spiritual advisor.

TeddyKGB

and snake oil salesman...you forgot snake oil saleman

bksflddan

Quote from: TeddyKGB on October 18, 2017, 01:40:18 PM
and snake oil salesman...you forgot snake oil saleman

Wasn't there a guy up in the Visalia area 3 or 4 years ago with the same MO ?
"The crux of leadership is seeing what needs to be done and doing it before anyone else"

Run fast! Stay Low!

BDF

Been out of town and always love the entertaining topics and conversations!

I'm up to speed now on what has been going on with the Drillers.

Teddy and Khigh5... I have been told ALOT of "injuries" for the super stars last week and during the week. Only practicing about 20 minutes and then need some TLC. Cam is "healed" but I doubt being "healed" will make him any better, HES NOT A QB!
One of the Jernigan brothers (#2) has a MCL issue and i've been told that "Daddy Deacon" is forcing him to play and his younger brother (#25) broke his shin either 1-2 years ago and was forced to go back to football early and now that is causing him issues.
Tahj has a hip issue that nobody can figure out what he did to it (seemed fine last week) maybe HE, ME, I need some attention?
other players from the "Proway team" are hurt as well. Again, nobody knows what's wrong. They just are like every other team in the Valley and State.. you have bumps and bruises

Let's see if Golla plays all the "hurt" players. #2, #9, #20, #22, #25 if I was a parent on this team and my son didn't play a game because he missed 1 practice and these boys get to play... There would be major discussions behind closed doors between KHSD, Golla and Admin.

BHS vs CHS - I think this will be close (not sure why it would be, depends what type of attitudes show up) BHS 20 CHS 13
Frontier 14 Stockdale 7
Liberty 21 Garces 24 (Garces is VERY deceiving)

TeddyKGB

Quote from: BDF on October 20, 2017, 11:07:20 AM
other players from the "Proway team" are hurt as well. Again, nobody knows what's wrong. They just are like every other team in the Valley and State.. you have bumps and bruises

Let's see if Golla plays all the "hurt" players. #2, #9, #20, #22, #25 if I was a parent on this team and my son didn't play a game because he missed 1 practice and these boys get to play... There would be major discussions behind closed doors between KHSD, Golla and Admin.

1. The bi-product of being babied and told how great you are is starting to show; all of those "expert" GEYF coaches that condition these really good athletes to believe that they don't have to push thru are some discomfort and that they have different standards will be the undoing of these kids.

2. When a head coach starts to show that he has two sets of standards it is the beginning of the end, this same thing happened when Preston was the HC, it was not spoken but demonstrated that there were two sets of standards and all it did was cause dissention.

TeddyKGB