News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

Pag Meter early rankings reaction

Started by Dlostheruler, July 03, 2016, 01:35:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RoadDawg

Quote from: mw1 on July 05, 2016, 10:17:38 AM
... I think that Garces will be able to beat Sanger.  Sanger lost a lot of seniors... and last year's Garces team, that lost 13-10 to Sanger in post-season, was all sophomores and juniors.

Well, Garces JV team was mainly Jr's too... so they must have a large number of football players in their incoming SR class. 
"The older I get... The better I was!"

Bulldog Born Bulldog Bred

I understand these are early rankings but come on! But, do you have to discuss EVERY Edison player? Why not include the Cafeteria Lady too?! Give an equal amount of 'press' to each Team. It's going to be very interesting once the pads come on....shorts & t-shirts doesn't mean a thing.

theMHSguy

D6: Avenal, MHS of course and Strathmore. Love this division.
D5: Kennedy 2X D6 champs, Immanuel defending champs. This division is fun to watch. Anything can happen here.
D4: Chow is defending champs. WU, CVC, Exeter and Chavez are in the mix. This is also a great division to watch.
We need a D4-D6 ranking.
"Victory is often achieved in inches, timed in seconds, and denied through mistakes. A true champion learns, through sweat and sacrifice, that he can overcome these mistakes. For a true champion, the thrill of victory is ample reward for the hardships of training." Vince Lombardi

tbone77

Quote from: Bulldog Born Bulldog Bred on July 06, 2016, 08:01:45 PM
I understand these are early rankings but come on! But, do you have to discuss EVERY Edison player? Why not include the Cafeteria Lady too?! Give an equal amount of 'press' to each Team. It's going to be very interesting once the pads come on....shorts & t-shirts doesn't mean a thing.
Maybe its could be that he knows a lot about those players because his best friend and partner is Matt Johnson. I guess that's unfair to some but maybe Edison has a lot of players worth talking about...Sanger and several other teams had quite a few mentioned also ...Quit Whining and wait for the real games and then you can say I told you so...or just maybe the Tigers will prove out their rating...only time will tell

tbone77