News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

Drillers have their man

Started by taysdad, March 20, 2019, 02:29:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bronco

Good luck Coach. I hope the cusd can figure out a way to give you Drillers some sort of competition of some kind in the future. :u:

TeddyKGB

I am optimistic about Stewart being hired, The pluses as I see them are:

1. having coached at Mission Hills-Bishop Alemany and the competition they faced he is no stranger to facing tough teams
2. Ventura College- he can tell kids first hand what it takes to be at the next level.
3. Was a financial advisor, camp director and life coach- this should aid him in setting up fund raising, structuring a plan for the program and organization
4. his name and community ties will hopefully draw some support from alumni- both financial and keeping players coming to BHS

He may have not been a head coach but the fact that he has held positions with essentially the same responsibilities as a head coach he should be fine.

footballforever

Quote from: TeddyKGB on March 22, 2019, 10:17:54 AM
I am optimistic about Stewart being hired, The pluses as I see them are:

1. having coached at Mission Hills-Bishop Alemany and the competition they faced he is no stranger to facing tough teams
2. Ventura College- he can tell kids first hand what it takes to be at the next level.
3. Was a financial advisor, camp director and life coach- this should aid him in setting up fund raising, structuring a plan for the program and organization
4. his name and community ties will hopefully draw some support from alumni- both financial and keeping players coming to BHS

He may have not been a head coach but the fact that he has held positions with essentially the same responsibilities as a head coach he should be fine.
all good points
Col 3:23

footballforever

Col 3:23