News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

MLB draft

Started by 2quick, April 29, 2010, 08:30:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

2quick

Anyone have any idea who might be considered for MLB draft this year from the valley.

CWSwinner

There is alot of chatter going on about David Rohm and Brandon Henderson at FCC.

JakeBaseball

from fresno state, coyle, ribera, muno,bonesteele, and weber

these guys all have a shot, bonesteele is the only sr

but imo the majority of them should be back in 11
That just happened

valleybaseball

June 7
Round 1, First-Year Player Draft, Secaucus, N.J.
June 8
Rounds 2-30, First-Year Player Draft
June 9
Rounds 31-50, First-Year Player Draft

http://www.mlb.com/mlb/events/draft/y2010/

spectater

do you think anyone from the souther section (bakersfield) will get drafted??

CVbaseballman

MAybe we should ask the SCOUT who will get drafted in this area since he is a scout!????
if u didn't play in the bigs u don't know crap !!!

CENCAL09

I would say King,Rohm and possible Karch as a fielder and Isaiah Turner will be on the radar.

MedflyXpress

I've heard Peterson from Liberty is expected to go in the top 10 rounds.

Frontier

I don't think it's very likely from any baseball players to go from Bakersfield. There is some talk from Liberty of course.. But, there are no real "KC Hobsons" you could say that are bound to get drafted. No real top pitchers, top batters (Isaiah Turner?). Turner is the only real slugger, plus a few Juniors out of Centennial.

CVbaseballman

Quote from: MedflyXpress on May 10, 2010, 05:51:12 PM
I've heard Peterson from Liberty is expected to go in the top 10 rounds.

YA RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!
if u didn't play in the bigs u don't know crap !!!

spectater

Quote from: Frontier on May 10, 2010, 06:17:01 PM
I don't think it's very likely from any baseball players to go from Bakersfield. There is some talk from Liberty of course.. But, there are no real "KC Hobsons" you could say that are bound to get drafted. No real top pitchers, top batters (Isaiah Turner?). Turner is the only real slugger, plus a few Juniors out of Centennial.
i agree with the pplayers out of fresno. and turner is a given. i think painton from centennial will get a call as well.
but what juniors can swing it from centennial?? id say there seniors swing better than their juniors. well at least 3 of their seniors..

baseballcloviswest

Hey SCOUT is Karch getting drafted???  :huh:  :huh:  :huh:  :huh:

SCOUT

Quote from: baseballcloviswest on May 10, 2010, 09:03:00 PM
Hey SCOUT is Karch getting drafted???  :huh:  :huh:  :huh:  :huh:
Probably not, not physical enough, velo not there as a pitcher- bat speed not close to where it should be for a kid his size...... in two years..... WATCH OUT!!!!!!

spectater

Quote from: CVbaseballman on May 10, 2010, 07:44:37 PM
YA RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!
one of the most over rated players in there that can throw 85 mph or more. he becomes very weak.  and the kid has 2 to 3 errors a game it seems like.

CENCAL09

Scout he will be drafted as a SS. It may not be in the high rounds but he will be drafted. They love his size and D at SS.

spectater

Quote from: CVbaseballman on May 10, 2010, 07:44:37 PM
YA RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote
i meant he is over rated. when you get a pitch to face him that throws 85 mph or more he becomes very weak.

fsu1990

Quote from: CENCAL09 on May 13, 2010, 11:12:59 AM
Scout he will be drafted as a SS. It may not be in the high rounds but he will be drafted. They love his size and D at SS.
Who is they? Who do you think you know?

fsu1990