News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

TRAC Week 1 Standings

Started by HS Harry, March 25, 2023, 02:30:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IceL

Quote from: Governor on April 01, 2023, 01:50:29 PM
Good to see East High with the sweep and climbing in the TRAC standings. Our club had a great bounce back week after two close games with Buchanan High last week. Our sluggers came alive. Should be a fun Easter Tournament.

Speaking of the Easter Classic did anyone hear why Buchanan games was moved to Fresno Pacific???
Herba-life, Workout, All Day, Fresno, You know, who are we, 24 Fit, Who am I, I am a Champion!, How do you feel, Great, What time is it, Shake time. #HERBALIFE #24FIT #FRESNO

GoDogs

Quote from: IceL on April 02, 2023, 09:42:53 AM
Speaking of the Easter Classic did anyone hear why Buchanan games was moved to Fresno Pacific???

The field is in bad condition from all the rain.

CWClassof2007

Why not just use Clovis West even though they're playing at the Boras Classic?

Governor

East High with a solid showing in the Easter Classic

Buchanan High bounces back after a game 1 defeat

West High with a big win today as they have bounced back very well

North High with a big win today to stop their skid

Central High with a strong showing in the Easter Classic

Clovis High has played some hard fought games against great competition

Governor

East High was one swing away from going ahead against Buchanan High today at one point.

I love the Coaches game plans and they have played a lot of tough close games thus far. Good job East High.

They are one to watch down the road.

CleverUserName

Quote from: Governor on April 12, 2023, 07:11:24 PM
East High was one swing away from going ahead against Buchanan High today at one point.

I love the Coaches game plans and they have played a lot of tough close games thus far. Good job East High.

They are one to watch down the road.

I think that Clovis East has some really great coaching with Ryan Smith and Colton Worthington, they get a lot out of the player they have.  Kuddos. That's a tall task they have at East.

BallGuy

Quote from: CleverUserName on April 17, 2023, 07:26:39 AM
I think that Clovis East has some really great coaching with Ryan Smith and Colton Worthington, they get a lot out of the player they have.  Kuddos. That's a tall task they have at East.

Completely agree. As talent may be down in Fresno/Clovis, the entire valley has some great coaches leading our high schoolers.

gtshark1

East with a big 8-0 win over CW today.

Governor

Quote from: gtshark1 on April 18, 2023, 06:43:43 PM
East with a big 8-0 win over CW today.

What a game for East High! Pitching was great. Hitting was great. Fielding was great!

They played with so much confidence today and I mentioned earlier in the year, Ryan Smith will have these guys hitting stride towards the end of the year!

Great game East High. I am proud of those men.

gtshark1

CE another win over West. 2-1

gtshark1