News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

Playoff Brackets

Started by CWClassof2007, May 13, 2023, 04:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CWClassof2007

Hanford being D1 after finishing third in the WYL is crazy. Especially when you factor in Lemoore is #4 in D2, finished second in the WYL & took two of three against the Bullpups. Does Hanford's two wins against Tulare Western bump them up that much. Also Fresno is #9 when they were projected to be in D1? They finished 14-0 in the NYL & outscored their league opponents 225-15. I can see the case for being in the D2 bracket but not as the #9 seed.

Old man scout

My 2 cents can't hold it in any longer 3 TRAC in Division 2 is crazy the biggest schools with the most resources SHOULD NOT PLAY DOWN is you are not good enough pack your gear get ready for next year the playoffs should be a reward for a good season,not a partiisapation award plus this year I don't think they are good enough to win in D2

GoDogs

Quote from: Old man scout on May 13, 2023, 07:38:50 PM
My 2 cents can't hold it in any longer 3 TRAC in Division 2 is crazy the biggest schools with the most resources SHOULD NOT PLAY DOWN is you are not good enough pack your gear get ready for next year the playoffs should be a reward for a good season,not a partiisapation award plus this year I don't think they are good enough to win in D2

I agree 100%

Governor

East High should have been in D1.

We beat Clovis High, Clovis West High, and should have beat Buchanan High once or twice.

Having said that, I think East High makes a run again.

Timmy Winn

Quote from: Governor on May 14, 2023, 06:38:59 AM

We beat Clovis High, Clovis West High, and should have beat Buchanan High once or twice.

CE isn't a better team than any of the teams you list. With that said they probably should have been 15 or 16 seed in D1. I also agree that TRAC teams that don't qualify for D1 playoffs should stay home. Central has 5 million kids there and they compete at D2? That's absurd

BallGuy

Quote from: Timmy Winn on May 14, 2023, 09:24:51 AM
CE isn't a better team than any of the teams you list. With that said they probably should have been 15 or 16 seed in D1. I also agree that TRAC teams that don't qualify for D1 playoffs should stay home. Central has 5 million kids there and they compete at D2? That's absurd

And had 5 new kids try out this year, and have no freshmen team. Not all 5million kid schools are created equal.

TeddyKGB

Quote from: Old man scout on May 13, 2023, 07:38:50 PM

This topic has been covered in great deatil...second only to the debate regarding the classification of cheerleading as a sport @izne1home

Harry Carey

Quote from: Governor on May 14, 2023, 06:38:59 AM

A run at what? A D1 team playing in a tournament for 17th place in the section?

Governor

Quote from: Harry Carey on May 15, 2023, 12:16:49 PM
A run at what? A D1 team playing in a tournament for 17th place in the section?

You play the team that is in front of you. D1, D2, D3, and so on is still a championship.

TeddyKGB

Quote from: Governor on May 15, 2023, 02:14:33 PM
You play the team that is in front of you. D1, D2, D3, and so on is still a championship.

this is the principle behind izne's go ugly early philosophy

FresnoLegend

what is this garbage of trac teams playing in division 2? lets just give th3se kids ribbons and thanks for participting in baseball this year. what a horrible presedent we are setting for the future genrations. you arent very good so lets set you up with a nice postseasn?? i wish parents would finally standup to the system, but no one has the guts to do it. next thing you know kids are going to be in the workforce and expecting trophes for doing they're jobs.
This is why we need Trump back in office. he held our country accountable and was a great example of being a tough hard nosed president. 2024 cant come soon enough so we can get our great country back on track.
"I would give myself an A+"

TeddyKGB

Quote from: FresnoLegend on May 15, 2023, 03:11:09 PM

This is why we need Trump back in office. he held our country accountable and was a great example of being a tough hard nosed president. 2024 cant come soon enough so we can get our great country back on track.
of all the outlandish things I've read...and wrote...on this site over the years this may be the biggest crock of cr@p.

BallGuy

Quote from: TeddyKGB on May 15, 2023, 03:19:50 PM
of all the outlandish things I've read...and wrote...on this site over the years this may be the biggest crock of cr@p.

Seeing Teddy on the baseball page is the best thing I've seen on this sight since joining.

Timmy Winn

They're over there, eating their lunch.

Three different words...they all sound the same but they are different. Maybe when trump comes back and makes us all accountable we can put together sentences that resemble the English language?

TeddyKGB

Quote from: BallGuy on May 15, 2023, 03:22:29 PM
Seeing Teddy on the baseball page is the best thing I've seen on this sight since joining.

you just wait until I unleash the pictures of izne and the anthill at the 07 after party

CleverUserName

Quote from: BallGuy on May 15, 2023, 03:22:29 PM

Aye!

TeddyKGB