News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

Top Teams

Started by Old man scout, January 29, 2024, 02:06:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CWClassof2007

Bats came out for Clovis West today. 14-5 win over Centennial. In their five wins they've scored at least 8 runs. In their three losses they haven't scored more than 1.

Timmy Winn

Quote from: tru guru on March 15, 2024, 10:07:40 AMI can see that.  Not sure how good CE is but I'll leave them in the 3 spot for now.  I still like Clovis and CN as the 1-2 but I'm hearing Clovis' pitching staff has recently been dealt a significant blow and I'm not sure they have the depth to overcome it.  Sad news if true.

Who is hurt from CHS? Kasten threw last night...Georges??

CWClassof2007

https://www.calhisports.com/2024/03/18/new-baseball-state-top-35-rankings-28/

Central Section teams
15. Liberty-Bakersfield
30. Bakersfield Christian

On the bubble:
Clovis
Kingsburg

Crusader123

Quote from: Timmy Winn on March 16, 2024, 05:26:31 PMWho is hurt from CHS? Kasten threw last night...Georges??

I heard something about Georges. Also heard that Barsotti is now at Clovis....

Timmy Winn

Quote from: Crusader123 on March 19, 2024, 07:47:29 AMI heard something about Georges. Also heard that Barsotti is now at Clovis....
That would be awful about Georges. He's awesome. Barsotti at Clovis? That's wild too, they've got 3 solid catchers already. Embarrassment of riches.

Governor

Quote from: Timmy Winn on March 19, 2024, 08:08:55 AMThat would be awful about Georges. He's awesome. Barsotti at Clovis? That's wild too, they've got 3 solid catchers already. Embarrassment of riches.

Is that the son of former FSU great Mark Barsotti?

Timmy Winn

Quote from: Governor on March 19, 2024, 08:32:57 AMIs that the son of former FSU great Mark Barsotti?

Yes

tru guru

I can confirm Barsotti has transferred and is no longer enrolled at Buchanan. 

CleverUserName

Quote from: tru guru on March 19, 2024, 05:35:45 PMI can confirm Barsotti has transferred and is no longer enrolled at Buchanan. 

What in the what is going on over at Buchanan???  Seems like the a lot of transfers OUT not IN.

Governor

Quote from: CleverUserName on March 20, 2024, 08:32:34 AMWhat in the what is going on over at Buchanan???  Seems like the a lot of transfers OUT not IN.

As with any coach, I think you need to give them time. First year. Just have to be patient until Gloss gets "his guys" in there. A lot of season is still left for Buchanan High.

Cristobal

Mid-Season transfer seems like a huge red flag

Sixtynine

Barsotti isn't the last Bear that will be leaving
Just my opinion, but my opinion is right

tru guru

Quote from: Sixtynine on March 20, 2024, 01:50:58 PMBarsotti isn't the last Bear that will be leaving

I hear Wafer has or will be entering the transfer portal as well.....

tru guru