News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

8 Mysteries of the Earth - We Can't Answer These but Climate Change is Settled

Started by Just_A_Fan, April 24, 2014, 09:27:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just_A_Fan

Here are eight of the Earth's unanswered (unanswerable?) mysteries.  Some of these we tend to think of as basic and settled items because of our grade school text books but the fact is science still doesn't have the answers just a lot of theories.....personally find it amazing how much the climate change zealots "know" about this or that when their own science is devoid of answers....just ask Obama, it's a "settled science"....Geesh!

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2014/04/24/8-biggest-mysteries-our-planet/?intcmp=features

valleynative

OriginalCVFan

President Camacho: crap. I know crap's bad right now, with all that starving bullcrap, and the dust storms, and we are running out of french fries and burrito coverings. But I got a solution.

South Carolina Representative # 1: That's what you said last time, dipcrap!

South Carolina Representative # 2: Yeah, I got a solution, you're a dick! South Carolina, what's up!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, love quotes from Idiocracy.  WE cant figure it out cause goobermint and the internet is making us dumber and dumber every day, and the gene pool is genetically bottoming out further and further every day, since smart people dont have the time or inclination to procreate, and the people on goobermint assistance are procreating at an astronomical rate.  According to Idiocracy, Brawndo will solve all of these mysteries, since it has 'Lectrolytes'
]

OriginalCVFan

]