News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

WASCO VS BCHS

Started by kenny powers, October 10, 2013, 10:34:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flexmac3

I'm sorry, please help. Would someone from the Preps read this term paper for me? And then summarize it to me.
what I want to know is what true tiger is posting about.
I'm old, and my attention span is very short.

true tiger, I'm sure this will be your only post, welcome to the cvhspreps family.

First posts are amazing :u:

aaaahhh

Last year in the VC game BCHS had the game plane to bet Wasco, but did not have the team to take  it all the way to the end of the game. This time they did. Stop Wasco's run. Protect the QB. Wasco main pass defiance was getting to the QB. Wasco got burt a lot when the other team got the pass off with no presser.
There is  chance they will meet in the play offs. Wasco only chance is to get a passing game on both sider of the ball.

GoldenHawksFootball

QuoteHave you ever been hated or discriminated against?
I have; I've been protested and demonstrated against
Picket signs for my wicked rhymes, look at the times
Sick as the mind of the @#$%@#$%@#$% kid that's behind
All this commotion emotions run deep as ocean's exploding
Tempers flaring from parents just blow 'em off and keep going
Not taking nothing from no one give 'em hell long as I'm breathing
Keep kicking butt in the morning and taking names in the evening
Leave 'em with a taste as sour as vinegar in they mouth
See they can trigger me, but they'll never figure me out

Ha! I got some skeletons in my closet
And I don't know if no one knows it
So before they thrown me inside my coffin and close it
I'mma expose it;  

After reading the ridiculous rants and chest pounding arrogance of some of the sub-class that post on behalf of Wasco on here, I feel as though it may be time to expose some things that most people around the Central Valley don't know about Wasco. I also find it amusing that we in small town Wasco USA, live in a small school division dream world. Wasco can't compete with the bigger schools or even the small schools with good coaching for one reason;  COACHING! For all intensive purposes coach Prado has been a better coach for Wasco than anyone else in memory, but don't be fooled. 1 has more value than 0 and standing anywhere else on earth when compared to Death Valley will appear to be a improvement in climate and altitude. When you compare Wasco's most recent success next to Wasco's past performances there is a substantial disparity. It doesn't mean that when you compare that success next to a power house school with a rich history that Wasco has accomplished much in comparison. With that being said, winning is better than losing.  I think what I find most disturbing is the way that Wasco appeared to have handled their success. Obnoxious is putting it lightly. Questions for Mr Prado:

-Why have you allowed your defensive coordinator to abide by a different set of rules from the rest of your coaches? Why hasn't he been required to put in work in the off season? Why was he allowed to start so late this year? From what I gather you have allowed him in your ear and he has helped to run off a handful of good coaches that coached for you by back biting them and painting a poor image in your mind.  You allowed this to happen even when he wasn't coaching with you twice!!. (Mayo)..hmmmm?
- Why have you allowed the same defensive back coach to coach and be part of the conditions that your defensive coordinator used to come back to coach? Nobody in Wasco wants him there and according to what I have been told was a big reason that you lost a couple of players this year. When he made that part of his conditions you should have told him that was unacceptable!
-Why did you not bring your old defensive coordinator Joey Mayo back after your first valley championship run? I think that he ran the defense and your offensive coordinator ran the defensive backs and it was probably the best defense you have ever put on the field. I think that your team was close to leading the valley in interceptions . I heard that you two couldn't get along? He is still a teacher at Wasco High so maybe you should have swallowed some of your pride. He did after all play at a very high level of football and had to bring a wealth of knowledge to your team. You have to remember it is not all about you! You are trying to get some kids to the next level and you need coaches that will facilitate that possibility by teaching the same technique that they will learn there.  
-Why do you have some of the best athletes in the entire valley but still insist on running nothing but double wing? Your record speaks for itself and it is not bad, but it also includes Washington Union, Tehachapi , Bakersfield Christian, Bakersfield High, Coalinga, Exeter and many other notable loses. I realize that you ran some pass plays without much success against Bchs, but do you really allow your offensive coordinator to practice those formations much? Do you spend anytime on true pass protection?  If you are content in winning more than you lose then I understand completely, but if you are wanting to be the best of the best then you must be willing to take a good hard look at what you are doing. Not pray that you can control the clock and if you get stopped pray that your defense holds. Once you give up a lead with your philosophy you are going to have a hard time winning.
-When did your success start being about superstition and not putting together a good game plan? I hear that you have to eat at the same place after every win and everyone has to sit in the same place as they did the week prior. Do you really believe that? How foolish on your part. I realize that many athletes carry superstitions but when you allow them to run so deep that you offend your coaches then that is just foolishness.
-Why don't you have more coaches on your staff? More coaches when managed well equal more coaching and more eyes watching and correcting mistakes. You ask a lot out of a handful of coaches. If it is about stipends then maybe you should down grade the expensive gear that you buy and set some of that money aside to pay your coaches or get some coaches that are willing to do it out of the goodness of their hearts. Having nice things are great, but beating Bakersfield High and Bchs would have been even better.
-How do you think that I got most of this information? A little here a little there from people close to your circle.  
I think that it is great that we are beating most teams that we play. We have the talent to beat every team that we play. We have to question why we haven't. This talent won't be here forever. This is a special group like you have had the last three years.
Sometimes the truth is painful.  

Wow! Nice 1st post. I understand your frustrations after the last game but this is not the place to air any dirty laundry. You must learn how to handle defeat like handling victory. I'd recommend picking up the phone and giving Coach Prado a call if you are in supposedly in this close circle. Maybe he will consider what you are saying and make changes, maybe not. But I doubt he will come on this site and respond to some other coach that has been let go, good or bad. Nor will he jump ship from a system or a coaching philosophy that works 95% of the time. I doubt you'd even question Coach if the results of the last game were in Wasco's favor. I understand the expectations at Wasco are higher than ever but you also need to keep in perspective that how big of a jump Coach Prado has taken this program. I think most fans and parents are thrilled with Coach Prado and what he's done. Just scheduling BHS is a victory for that program. Playing the way they did was a victory. Back to back valley championship performances and the 1st Valley Championship in school history. As a whole, looking at all 6 years the record or results don't support any big issues. The Head Coach is not always going to confom to everyone's desires nor should he. That's not his role. He has to stand up to his convictions and do what's best for his team only and be able to drown out the noise. Does his Double Wing have issues? Yes, like any offense can. Whatever your offense or whatever your defense, it can be exposed when playing a great team. Sharp did go out with an injury. But BCHS had circled this game since last season's VC loss and they executed the game plan to near perfection.

One other point I do not think Brandon Jones left BHS because the training program was too hard. I don't see work ethic a problem with this kid. It was a matter of BHS going with a big time D1 recruit in Asauni Rufus at qb who in my opinion is the best athlete in the valley. Brandon Jones has fit perfectly into the BCHS system. He is a passer 1st. He has receiving weapons all over the field. He can run too. But BHS system is run 1st and pass a distant 2nd. Like Wasco, BHS believes the run game will dominate and they don't need to pass. It's the old school mentality of 2 out of 3 bad things can happen when passing. 1 out of 2 bad things happen when running. And it works for high school. How much passing does De La Salle do? Did you watch Long Beach Poly play BHS? How much passing did they do? The bottom line is every team does things differently and each has it's own strengths and weaknesses. The great coaches had great talent and know how to game plan and coach their talent to full potential.

Who cares

Quote from: True Tiger on October 20, 2013, 09:21:40 AM
Have you ever been hated or discriminated against?

I'mma expose it;  :)-

After reading the ridiculous rants and chest pounding arrogance of some of the sub-class that post on behalf of Wasco on here, I feel as though it may be time to expose some things that most people around the Central Valley don't know about Wasco. I also find it amusing that we in small town Wasco USA, live in a small school division dream world. Wasco can't compete with the bigger schools or even the small schools with good coaching for one reason;  COACHING! For all intensive purposes coach Prado has been a better coach for Wasco than anyone else in memory, but don't be fooled. 1 has more value than 0 and standing anywhere else on earth when compared to Death Valley will appear to be a improvement in climate and altitude. When you compare Wasco's most recent success next to Wasco's past performances there is a substantial disparity. It doesn't mean that when you compare that success next to a power house school with a rich history that Wasco has accomplished much in comparison. With that being said, winning is better than losing.  I think what I find most disturbing is the way that Wasco appeared to have handled their success. Obnoxious is putting it lightly. Questions for Mr Prado:

-Why have you allowed your defensive coordinator to abide by a different set of rules from the rest of your coaches? Why hasn't he been required to put in work in the off season? Why was he allowed to start so late this year? From what I gather you have allowed him in your ear and he has helped to run off a handful of good coaches that coached for you by back biting them and painting a poor image in your mind.  You allowed this to happen even when he wasn't coaching with you twice!!. (Mayo)..hmmmm?
- Why have you allowed the same defensive back coach to coach and be part of the conditions that your defensive coordinator used to come back to coach? Nobody in Wasco wants him there and according to what I have been told was a big reason that you lost a couple of players this year. When he made that part of his conditions you should have told him that was unacceptable!
-Why did you not bring your old defensive coordinator Joey Mayo back after your first valley championship run? I think that he ran the defense and your offensive coordinator ran the defensive backs and it was probably the best defense you have ever put on the field. I think that your team was close to leading the valley in interceptions . I heard that you two couldn't get along? He is still a teacher at Wasco High so maybe you should have swallowed some of your pride. He did after all play at a very high level of football and had to bring a wealth of knowledge to your team. You have to remember it is not all about you! You are trying to get some kids to the next level and you need coaches that will facilitate that possibility by teaching the same technique that they will learn there. 
-Why do you have some of the best athletes in the entire valley but still insist on running nothing but double wing? Your record speaks for itself and it is not bad, but it also includes Washington Union, Tehachapi , Bakersfield Christian, Bakersfield High, Coalinga, Exeter and many other notable loses. I realize that you ran some pass plays without much success against Bchs, but do you really allow your offensive coordinator to practice those formations much? Do you spend anytime on true pass protection?  If you are content in winning more than you lose then I understand completely, but if you are wanting to be the best of the best then you must be willing to take a good hard look at what you are doing. Not pray that you can control the clock and if you get stopped pray that your defense holds. Once you give up a lead with your philosophy you are going to have a hard time winning.
-When did your success start being about superstition and not putting together a good game plan? I hear that you have to eat at the same place after every win and everyone has to sit in the same place as they did the week prior. Do you really believe that? How foolish on your part. I realize that many athletes carry superstitions but when you allow them to run so deep that you offend your coaches then that is just foolishness.
-Why don't you have more coaches on your staff? More coaches when managed well equal more coaching and more eyes watching and correcting mistakes. You ask a lot out of a handful of coaches. If it is about stipends then maybe you should down grade the expensive gear that you buy and set some of that money aside to pay your coaches or get some coaches that are willing to do it out of the goodness of their hearts. Having nice things are great, but beating Bakersfield High and Bchs would have been even better.
-How do you think that I got most of this information? A little here a little there from people close to your circle. 
I think that it is great that we are beating most teams that we play. We have the talent to beat every team that we play. We have to question why we haven't. This talent won't be here forever. This is a special group like you have had the last three years.
Sometimes the truth is painful.  :(
[/quote. True Tiger or True Trader???
Or is it Kenny Powers or True Tiger!!!!

LamontJoeII

Quote from: flexmac3 on October 20, 2013, 09:53:26 AM
I'm sorry, please help. Would someone from the Preps read this term paper for me? And then summarize it to me.

true tiger, I'm sure this will be your only post, welcome to the cvhspreps family.

If you can't read why do you post? 
"Leadership is getting someone to do what they don't want to do, to achieve what they want to achieve."
-Tom Landry-

aaaahhh

BCHS was 7th or 8th on Calhisports state div. 4 list.

flexmac3

Quote from: LamontJoeII on October 20, 2013, 04:01:31 PM
If you can't read why do you post? 

Lamont, dont do that, you're better than that.
Now.......reread my post, and help a fellow Prepster out.

whatahorse

Sounds like Wasco' s coach has lots of problems......mostly with true tiger.   Nice to have someone watching the knife in your back.  Relatives of coaches not asked back are usually not big fans. :d:

dlion

Quote from: flexmac3 on October 20, 2013, 09:53:26 AM

I too was baffled by the first part.  :huh: :huh: :huh:
the white van is coming to take true tiger back to the zoo.   the black helicopters will serve as back up.   
In the time of chimpanzees I was a monkey!

Forceuser

Wasco is fine.  I in no way want to see them again this year.  I know I may, but they are a very good football team, that is not to be messed with.  My guys executed our game plan really well, and we had the ball bounce our way a few times.  Coach Prado and their staff do a good job with what they do.  It amazes me after only two losses that this is happening.  You can't win them all and if I am looking at their win/loss record over the last 4 years...they have won more than most teams win in 10 years. 
"All life demands struggle. Those who have everything given to them become lazy, selfish, and insensitive to the real values of life. The very striving and hard work that we so constantly try to avoid is the major building block in the person we are today."
― Pope Paul VI

valleyfbfan

Good response coach.  Some times the ball bounces your way and you play really well. Look at Clemson vs. Florida State.  I don't thank the Clemson people are after the HC's head this morning.

aaaahhh

I hope that Wasco gets on Mission Oaks side of of the play off bracket. I would like to see them go head to head before the good chance of one of them playing BCHS for the VC  division 4 championship

TeddyKGB

I think its funny that when a team like Wasco loses after being so dominant the coach gets blamed for not passing enough, its the same old song.
True tiger, you're a true moron. Just like all idiot fans you blame the offensive scheme. Wasco I will grant you has one of the best backs in the valley, but who are these "best athletes in the Valley" you speak of, you're delusional.
You're correct it would have been great for you to watch your beloved Wasco beat the Drillers but that was not going to happen. I don't really care to comment anymore this guy is a real piece of work.

Denver Viking

Quote from: aaaahhh on October 21, 2013, 05:34:39 PM
I hope that Wasco gets on Mission Oaks side of of the play off bracket. I would like to see them go head to head before the good chance of one of them playing BCHS for the VC  division 4 championship

Interesting that its all Mission Oak, BCHS and Wasco. CVC beat BCHS already this year and should be included in the top 4 in D4. I don't think anyone is in MO's league though.
Go Kingsburg
Go Army, Beat Navy!
"I want an officer for a secret and dangerous mission. I want a West Point football player."  -- General George C. Marshall Chief of Staff, US Army, World War II

flexmac3

Quote from: Denver Viking on October 21, 2013, 07:22:12 PM
Interesting that its all Mission Oak, BCHS and Wasco. CVC beat BCHS already this year and should be included in the top 4 in D4. I don't think anyone is in MO's league though.
CVC vs Kingsburg this Friday, a CVC win could shake up the D4 seedings.

I disagree with you about the MO part, IMO, BCHS and Wasco is in MO league.

MO, Wasco, BCHS, Kerman, Exeter, and CVC, D4 is loaded this year.

TweetyBird

Quote from: True Tiger on October 20, 2013, 09:21:40 AM
Have you ever been hated or discriminated against?

I'mma expose it;  :)-

After reading the ridiculous rants and chest pounding arrogance of some of the sub-class that post on behalf of Wasco on here, I feel as though it may be time to expose some things that most people around the Central Valley don't know about Wasco. I also find it amusing that we in small town Wasco USA, live in a small school division dream world. Wasco can't compete with the bigger schools or even the small schools with good coaching for one reason;  COACHING! For all intensive purposes coach Prado has been a better coach for Wasco than anyone else in memory, but don't be fooled. 1 has more value than 0 and standing anywhere else on earth when compared to Death Valley will appear to be a improvement in climate and altitude. When you compare Wasco's most recent success next to Wasco's past performances there is a substantial disparity. It doesn't mean that when you compare that success next to a power house school with a rich history that Wasco has accomplished much in comparison. With that being said, winning is better than losing.  I think what I find most disturbing is the way that Wasco appeared to have handled their success. Obnoxious is putting it lightly. Questions for Mr Prado:

-Why have you allowed your defensive coordinator to abide by a different set of rules from the rest of your coaches? Why hasn't he been required to put in work in the off season? Why was he allowed to start so late this year? From what I gather you have allowed him in your ear and he has helped to run off a handful of good coaches that coached for you by back biting them and painting a poor image in your mind.  You allowed this to happen even when he wasn't coaching with you twice!!. (Mayo)..hmmmm?
-Why do you have some of the best athletes in the entire valley but still insist on running nothing but double wing? Your record speaks for itself and it is not bad, but it also includes Washington Union, Tehachapi , Bakersfield Christian, Bakersfield High, Coalinga, Exeter and many other notable loses. I realize that you ran some pass plays without much success against Bchs, but do you really allow your offensive coordinator to practice those formations much? Do you spend anytime on true pass protection?  If you are content in winning more than you lose then I understand completely, but if you are wanting to be the best of the best then you must be willing to take a good hard look at what you are doing. Not pray that you can control the clock and if you get stopped pray that your defense holds. Once you give up a lead with your philosophy you are going to have a hard time winning.
Sometimes the truth is painful.  :(
I thought I saw a wimp cat(TIGER Pride)!!! This is no fan let alone has TIGER PRIDE. This sounds like a BITTER parent or EX Coach who didn't get his way and moved his kids away from Wasco this past summer. Sounds like someone's anal is still sore. Everyone in the Valley knows what 2 kids you are Talking about because there was a big article about how they moved to Clovis which I'm sure You know all about. After seeing the turnout at BHS there is NO way a True Tiger Fan would ever post this about there coach. This is Lame and you are a coward for posting this on here.

Moreno D

Quote from: Forceuser on October 21, 2013, 10:32:10 AM
Wasco is fine.  I in no way want to see them again this year.  I know I may, but they are a very good football team, that is not to be messed with.  My guys executed our game plan really well, and we had the ball bounce our way a few times.  Coach Prado and their staff do a good job with what they do.  It amazes me after only two losses that this is happening.  You can't win them all and if I am looking at their win/loss record over the last 4 years...they have won more than most teams win in 10 years. 

Coach, your guys looked very sharp Friday Night!  I told you that before the game.  This is what makes football amazing the competition and having to play the game.  Yes a game has to be played.  Great Job once again, I love the competitive nature our league produces.  The respect is mutual.  I do hope we see each other again, hopefully in different brackets.  Good Luck rest of the season.

Moreno D
You  gotta love it!  Football is a way of life;  live it, learn from it, and love it!

tru guru

Quote from: TweetyBird on October 21, 2013, 08:29:22 PM
I thought I saw a wimp cat(TIGER Pride)!!! This is no fan let alone has TIGER PRIDE. This sounds like a BITTER parent or EX Coach who didn't get his way and moved his kids away from Wasco this past summer. Sounds like someone's anal is still sore. Everyone in the Valley knows what 2 kids you are Talking about because there was a big article about how they moved to Clovis which I'm sure You know all about. After seeing the turnout at BHS there is NO way a True Tiger Fan would ever post this about there coach. This is Lame and you are a coward for posting this on here.

I generally discount the intellect of anyone who begins their post with an excerpt from Eminem, but I admit I did read the rantings of True Tiger all the way through  Don't get me wrong, I occasionally enjoy the stylings of the artist formerly known as Marshall Mathers, but to use his mindless drivel from 'Cleanin' Out My Closet" as some sort of metaphor for trashing a successful program........not very classy.  As far as the speculated identity of True Tiger, I sure hope you are wrong Tweety.  If those two little guys moved to Clovis for football and not wrestling they have bigger problems at home than how daddy feels about Wasco football.

tru guru